President Obama: 1 Year In Office -Opinions-

lord_casek

How is President Obama doing after his first year?  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gitmo is still open

still have hella troops overseas

spending dumb amounts of money

im not an obama hater, but it would be a stretch to say im impressed. he certainly inherited a big glop of shit, so im trying to be patient...

Very valid points. I'm disturbed by this and much more of his policy,

but I won't turn this into an argument thread about that shit. Just

looking for opinions.

1 year in office and people still call him BLACK....even with many many many images of his WHITE mother being on display in the media.

america will never get over race.

As long as people are classified as being of races we can differentiate between, there will be racism.

Obama is whatever to me. He's doing what he can, but he's not what all his blind supporters fellated into office (some of these people who wouldn't stop fawning over him during the elections are now his most vocal haters because the world didn't change over night, I fucking hate them), nor was he ever going to be. It's truly a shame DAO isn't here, this thread would probably be 11 pages long by now.

As long as people are classified as being of races we can differentiate between, there will be racism.

Obama is whatever to me. He's doing what he can, but he's not what all his blind supporters fellated into office (some of these people who wouldn't stop fawning over him during the elections are now his most vocal haters because the world didn't change over night, I fucking hate them), nor was he ever going to be. It's truly a shame DAO isn't here, this thread would probably be 11 pages long by now.

Glad he's not. We are having an actual thread happen here. No one is getting upset that

others don't like the President, no size 10 red fonts, etc.

You left out the option where it says.

Hes trying to go a good job but stupid rednecks/racists keep undermining his attempts.

Yes, this option was in fact left out.

No matter how much shit you clean out of a septic tank, until its all out, it still looks like shit. He has a lot of shit to clean up, and it will look like shit until its all cleaned up.

its funny how much people hate someone trying to help them

What all the Obama complainers (not here) are failing to realize that you can't change huge operations overnight.

Healthcare will take years at a minimum, with Gitmo you can't just dump the prisoners out free without a plan, because there are some pissed off motherfuckers in there now, etc., etc.

If he gets elected for a second term, I think that's where you'll start to see the fruits of the seeds he's planting today.

considering what's happened to this country in the past twenty years, he is doing an excellent job

i have a realistic enough view to see what he is up against in trying to enact change.

there are some points i've been a little disappointed in, but no one is going to enact my agenda anyway so i'm ok with what's going on.

i still shudder to think of what would have happened if the other people had won.

more and more, i don't like my country or what it supposedly stands for

and this is when i see the people of this country blowing hard, whether it be about health care, racism or the environment

*and this thread should be in crossfire dammit

he's the president..... he's a fucking figurehead. president's don't even write their own words. dems are retarded and repubs got their heads up their bibles. our 2 party system obviously doesn't work. they don't give a shit about solving anything, just if their side wins or not.... fuck. done. sorry.

• Like 1

as far as im concerned every recent president has done a "shitty job" . This country has been off track for a while. Obama is trying to do things to help it, but the majority of people are too dumb and the majority of the government is too greedy. We need a president who IMO, is not from either republican or democratic party. 2 sides of the same coin. But, that isnt going to happen if you look at who people vote for, and the people already in positions of power.

*and this thread should be in crossfire dammit

Well, crossfire doesn't seem to fit this type. I'm not looking for

arguments about policy, just simple opinion on the job so far.

If it gets all shitty in here I will support the deletion or moving of the

thread.

22 votes and this is already interesting.

One year in and he hasn't fucked anything up yet, so far so good. Most people hating don't realize just how much the man has to deal with and are expecting overnight results. Also everything he does has to be approved by others with their own opinions/motives/agendas so a lot of stuff is never actualized

Well, crossfire doesn't seem to fit this type. I'm not looking for

arguments about policy, just simple opinion on the job so far.

If it gets all shitty in here I will support the deletion or moving of the

thread.

22 votes and this is already interesting.

*OPINION POLL

I got chu.

It seems most people are afraid to attack him becuse of the race factor.

I think he hasnt done shit, and I dont think the way hes trying to move this country or how his policy is shapeing up will benefit this country at all.

To blame it soley on the fact that he inherited a lump of shit is pretty weak honestly, what president dosent have their hands full when they come into office. Thats the fucking job description, and so far he hasnt even been close to par with working towards fixing anything that the previous administration had fucked up.

And to say that his counterproductivity is to blame on rednecks and racist opposing him is also bullshit, I think you need to consider that statement a minute. He WON the election, both popular and electorial vote. So the majority of the people are on his side. And id be damned if trailer trash or dudes rockin white hoods could undermine my goals, and im not the President of the United States.