Orlando, Florida. It ain't all Mickey Mouse...

Grasp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn dude - thats fucked up. where did u leave your car parked? east orlando is fuckin' random like that... I'll contribute 5$ to getting you a new camera...

my apartment complex. fuckin' ghetto out here. I got my big ass DSLR to use, it's just so much more difficult to get flix with.

and Park Ave Records sells them.

well just found out my car window got smashed, and my camera was stolen... amongst other things.

Damn, sorry to hear that.. someone must been eyeing you up .. or it's an inside job.

Can't trust nobody these days.. Hope your insurance covers it.

Can you get some prints off the car?

Damn, sorry to hear that.. someone must been eyeing you up .. or it's an inside job.

they dont take prints - its criminal mischief - now if they had a witness or someone they could assume might did it (like if he got caught in the past) then they would pull the prints. trust me - my old neighbor tried to break into my shit and i caught that fucker red handed...settles out of court for a few hundred bones

• Like 1

An officer came out and dusted, but it was a clean smash out of the window... they didn't even unlock it. just leaned in and pilfered my car.

My car was probably just singled out because i was parked next to no one else.

An officer came out and dusted, but it was a clean smash out of the window... they didn't even unlock it. just leaned in and pilfered my car.

My car was probably just singled out because i was parked next to no one else.

Typical hit n run..

So sup your insurance won't cover the loss?

Typical hit n run..

So sup your insurance won't cover the loss?

i'm not even sure, i hope so. when i get my window replaced, i'm getting an alarm installed. when it goes off it's just my voice going "you have attempted an unlawful entrance to my car... please stand by while i come downstairs to fuck you up"

i'm not even sure, i hope so. when i get my window replaced, i'm getting an alarm installed. when it goes off it's just my voice going "you have attempted an unlawful entrance to my car... please stand by while i come downstairs to fuck you up"

Well I hope they do..

Respect bro,, Deen