$65 tour of LA Gangland...

george jetson

"I'd prefer we focus on showing the community in a positive light," she said.

Of course she would want to highlight the positive candy coat that shit like it has been for decades. People might just start seeing how fucked up it is. It's a "Gilded Age" through and through. Paint over the cracks, don't fill em in.

I cracked up about this. "Showing the community in a positive light" means talking only to contractors and developers. Those people ARENT appart of the community. They don't live in LA. Why not talk to the people struggling the most? What the fuck is wrong with these city officials? Somebody needs to choke a bitch.

"Yes we prefer to focus on how we're gentrifying all of LA until all those wetbacks have to move to Arizona." Put these politicans head on a spike and parade that shit around Compton.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when i went to rio de janeiro, i went on a city tour.

as we passed the favelas (/norocinha), they said they also offer tours through the favela for like $60.

they said it was not to exploit them but to show the culture in the favelas.

but since im sure the people in the favelas dont see a dime of that money, its expoitation.

when i went to rio de janeiro, i went on a city tour.

as we passed the favelas (/norocinha), they said they also offer tours through the favela for like $60.

they said it was not to exploit them but to show the culture in the favelas.

but since im sure the people in the favelas dont see a dime of that money, its expoitation.

You know what is favela?