Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
george jetson

$65 tour of LA Gangland...

I CALL BS.

IF I TOLD SOME BROAD TO PAY MY 65 DOLLARS (CAUSE I WOULDNT)

ID BE PISSED IF I HAD TO STRONG ARM THAT NIGGA FOR MY MONEY BACK.

"It's a terrible idea," City Councilman Dennis Zine said. "Is it worth that thrill for 65 bucks? You can go to a (gang) movie for a lot less and not put yourself at risk."
That is the most hilarious thing an LA city councilman could've ever said. I hope Mr. Zine walks in front of a bus.

As unrelated to real gangs as that tour actually sounds, the concept of a tour aggrandizing something other than the rich and famous is fucking brilliant because it starts this discourse. Politicians and city officials are having to admit they dont want to see or hear poor people. Almost all of the crime in America would disappear if we weren't segregated by income, and if you think that's a pipedream you should check out Amsterdam; Millionares live in the same neighborhoods as the middle class family and even anarchists who live on boats. It's fucking brilliant.

• Like 1

Hmm. I'm thinking of starting a hooker tour where I'm at. For $65 you get the tour, a lubed condom, and a chance at AIDS w/ the hooker of your choosing. For $100 I throw in three flex garbage bags and a shovel.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

these dudes are from the neighborhood i kinda grew up with. there are still people i know in the maravilla projects.

good for these dudes.

And GBM comes out of the goddamn woodwork. I need people to play Tejas holdem with me you asshole!

"going on the tour after reading critical blog comments about it being "ghettotainment."

Also,

"We ain't going on no tour saying, 'Look at them Crips, look at them Bloods, look at them crack heads,'" said Frederick "Scorpio" Smith, an ex-Crip helping narrate, who helped broker the cease-fire among the Grape Street Crips, 18th Street, F13 and the East Coast Crips"

Sounds like a snitch

said it before, said it again. the gangs are in on it, and are getting paid to just not shoot buses full of people and rob their whitebread asses.

said it before, said it again. the gangs are in on it, and are getting paid to just not shoot buses full of people and rob their whitebread asses.

So it breaks down to about 2 cents a banger.

Is two cents all it takes to make a POS not shoot innocent people?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now