Input needed: SmartPhone and T-Mobile

El Vergudo

i didnt want to search to see if a thread was already made, but im pretty sure there is already a thread for something like this.

so anyway, im going to cancel my AT&T plan, cuz it just sucks. calls drop, takes too long to connect to the internet, and sometimes doesnt even connect.

im planning on going with T-Mobile and get the Google Nexus. im going with t-mobile cuz it uses sim cards, and i tend to travel to mexico alot, and i can just pop in a mexican sim card, and works instantly.

my question: how good is t-mobile, and does anyone have the Google Nexus? i wanna get input on it. im not a fan of the iphone, but comparing the Nexus and iphone side by side, the Nexus beats it. maybe untill apple comes out with the mini-iphone.

in return:

the cause of all the earthquakes we been having lately

orginofearthquakes.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

awesome! thanks, Casek.

and HTC made the Nexus for google, thats why i like it, i like it better than the G1. the G1 looks funny to me.

plus the processor speed on the Nexus is 1ghz while the latest iphone is 600mhz. i think...

and you're able to swap out batteries on it. and is lighter than the Droid. the droid is kinda heavy for a smarthphone.

what about T-mobile? any likes/dis-likes??

• Like 1

awesome! thanks, Casek.

and HTC made the Nexus for google, thats why i like it, i like it better than the G1. the G1 looks funny to me.

plus the processor speed on the Nexus is 1ghz while the latest iphone is 600mhz. i think...

and you're able to swap out batteries on it. and is lighter than the Droid. the droid is kinda heavy for a smarthphone.

what about T-mobile? any likes/dis-likes??

Really? 1ghz on a phone? I did not know this.

i've been thinking of going to tmobile when my verizon contract is up.

at&t blows. and verizon is just too expensive for what they are offering.

i hate that damn vcast.

plus i think the tmobile is easier to use overseas?

anyone have any thoughts on the network?

T-Mobile 3G isn't quite everywhere but they have been expanding nonstop since they introduced the G1. They just recently doubled the speed of their entire 3G network and shit is lightning fast.

TMobile is a german cellular company originally so I think it may be easier to use them over ineurope and whatnot

I have had all of them and in my experience the verizon service is the best. plus they have service on the subways in chicago, but t mobile does too now. i have t mobile now and i do occasionally get a dropped call but not very much. i like them because they are the smallest out of the big ones.

I have tmobile for my iPhone and due to bitch ass AT&T I can't use the 3g for tmobile cuz at&ts n apples contract And they won't allow tmobile to use they're 3g service on it...so Im using edge for it... Beleive it or not it's pretty fast!!! Good service.. And not too pricey! I recommend them in the Chicago area can't speak on any other area though... FUCK AT&T!!! FUCK VERIZON!!!

Is the Nexus one officially out? I know you can order it now, but I haven't heard about anybody actually having one yet.

i think its been out for a week or 2. i ordered it last night, and got my tracking # from fed-ed, i should get it tomorow. i'll let you guys now how it is.