My friends hate my girlfriend

Siege1222

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen, Im not gonna stand up for the fact that I treat my lady well and she treats me just as well. Im not gonna try to justify the fact that im not trying 'fuck a bitch' anymore, excuse me for enjoying the company of a female and wanting to be loyal and faithful to her, as she is to me. I am not going to post pictures, so stop asking because I dont need any of your validations and I don't need my girl to be your tug burn material for tonight. In a way you all helped me to see that I dont need anyones approval. So in a back handed way .. thanks.... I guess.

Don't save her.

i think 12oz does, from time to time, offer solid relationship advice. some dudes here have been through some shit, and experienced some true shady women, so we dont come across with some fairy-tale bullshit advice... "youre probably right, she sounds wonderful, trust your gut.." we know you cant ever completely trust a female. or any upright walking creature, for that matter.

Yeah yeah, Bros before Ho's ... BUT he only brings it up when hes wasted, he used to be good friends with her and used to think she was rad while we were fighting and now that shit is fine all he does is talk shit. She's a good girl, I love her a lot, she's been there through thick and thin .. and through my fuck ups. Shes not perfect, but who is? Shes funny, she makes a killer Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Sandwich, and my family loves her.

so he liked her when you 2 were fighting all the time, and hates her now that you're cool, and only brings it up when hes wasted?

sounds like someone wants to fuck someones girlfriend.

i hate my friends girlfriends WHEN they're fighting, cause they're usually acting like crying annoying little girls.

My last girlfriend was like one of our homies for awhile before we started dating, so everyone loved her. Even in the beginning everyone still loved her, because she kept partying and having fun. As the relationship progressed, we got more serious, and she stopped wanting life to be a constant party some of my friends began to not love her as much...it never became a "I don't like her" kind of thing, but it got to the point where we weren't one big happy family anymore.

If you love your girl then you love your girl, and if you love your friends then you love your friends. I used to think they had to all get along, but then I realized that's just not the case. It's all good as long as they can be civil and noone tries to pull that gay "me or them" type shit, cuz then you boot their ass to the curb

Yeah yeah, Bros before Ho's ... BUT he only brings it up when hes wasted, he used to be good friends with her and used to think she was rad while we were fighting and now that shit is fine all he does is talk shit. She's a good girl, I love her a lot, she's been there through thick and thin .. and through my fuck ups. Shes not perfect, but who is? Shes funny, she makes a killer Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Sandwich, and my family loves her.

So you're seriously considering dumping your girl just cause one of your boys aint feeling her lately?

To the point where you had to make a thread about it just to get input from other people who don't know you, your girl or your boy?

How old are you?