My friends hate my girlfriend

Siege1222

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah yeah, Bros before Ho's ... BUT he only brings it up when hes wasted, he used to be good friends with her and used to think she was rad while we were fighting and now that shit is fine all he does is talk shit. She's a good girl, I love her a lot, she's been there through thick and thin .. and through my fuck ups. Shes not perfect, but who is? Shes funny, she makes a killer Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Sandwich, and my family loves her.

Bitches dont get mad they get even sneakiest animals on the planet

Naw man, my girl is gorgeous , if you saw this fat fuck you wouldn't be saying that, I've asked my girl the same thing just to be sure and she said she feels bad for him. He's the biggest scumfuck you'll ever meet ... no chance she hit that.

Maybe your girl is ashamed she let a dude with prominent stretch marks and bigger tits than her hit it.

And come on now...post up! If she's gorgeous your Channel Zero homies deserve a little eye candy for the advice.

I see whats going on here.

20080109-Cheating+GF.jpg

^^

Correct

All the past tense "he hit it" stuff is off.

He is currently hitting it.

When they act like they can't stand each other, it's because they lie down w/ each other.

This whole I hate her thing is to throw you off the scent.

Oh, and avoid women w/ Tattoos, especially your name.

Id bet a few stacks that this nigga lost his virginity to this bitch....

Nigga fuck ur girlfriend..hoes come and go like blunts I blaze

"She's gorgeous"

"I love her al lot"

That's where u fucked up nigga..

I don't even take hoes out to eat..idc if u look like kim k and fuck like lil kim

Do u buy this broad shit?

I bet u one of them niggas

Sucker for love ass nigga

Your friends would keep their traps shut, even if they were right and your GF was an ogre. So what if she doesn't ring true to them, you're the one dating her...and there's usually a good chance she's not gonna be around in a year or two. They can wait till she's out of the picture to hate on her.

I've cut off a lot of people who would be salty about any good break or happiness that came my way....friends generally should have your back and be happy for you whenever you're happy. If they can't do that, it's time to reassess the relationship.

Listen, Im not gonna stand up for the fact that I treat my lady well and she treats me just as well. Im not gonna try to justify the fact that im not trying 'fuck a bitch' anymore, excuse me for enjoying the company of a female and wanting to be loyal and faithful to her, as she is to me. I am not going to post pictures, so stop asking because I dont need any of your validations and I don't need my girl to be your tug burn material for tonight. In a way you all helped me to see that I dont need anyones approval. So in a back handed way .. thanks.... I guess.