My friends hate my girlfriend

Siege1222

Yeah yeah, Bros before Ho's ... BUT he only brings it up when hes wasted, he used to be good friends with her and used to think she was rad while we were fighting and now that shit is fine all he does is talk shit. She's a good girl, I love her a lot, she's been there through thick and thin .. and through my fuck ups. Shes not perfect, but who is? Shes funny, she makes a killer Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Sandwich, and my family loves her.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe your friend has a crush on her.

Something like that happened and people told me to break up with her she was a bitch and yadda yadda so I was like I choose friends over a girl and next thing I know one of my boys was all over her shit.

Needless to say, were not boys anymore.

If it's just the one guy that hates her it's no biggie. If all of your mates hate her though chances are she's a fuckwit and your getting too caught up with getting your dick wet to notice. I have a friend who has a g/f that everyone hates and he broke up with her roughly 3 months ago and became his normal self again. Stress free and enjoying life. Now they are back together and that dude is always pissed off about one thing or another.

Yeah yeah, Bros before Ho's ... BUT he only brings it up when hes wasted, he used to be good friends with her and used to think she was rad while we were fighting and now that shit is fine all he does is talk shit. She's a good girl, I love her a lot, she's been there through thick and thin .. and through my fuck ups. Shes not perfect, but who is? Shes funny, she makes a killer Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Sandwich, and my family loves her.

you say "friends" hate your girlfriend but you only mention this one dude who talks shit when hes wasted. if so then what do your other friends think of her? im my times its usually because my friend just wants me to be single like him so we can go out to bars/clubs to get bitches. single friends hate when you just kick-it at the ladys house and watch a movie or whatever. im sure you'll be fine in the end regardless.

True true, thanks. My other friends usually keep their mouths shut bout her but they seem to like her when shes around they joke with her and shit. She's like one of the guys around my other friends I think it's just cause this one guy is single and hatin life right now

If he's a good friend, talk to him about it. Don't get all pissed if dude drops some kinda bomb on you (he hit it).