Mike Vallely and the Ducks

herbsyntec

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjWl6OVho10&feature=related

I want to see him fight someone with out a bunch of queers jumping all over.......when i see bar fights I chalk it up to the club punch.....few hits games over either some drunk fucks laid out or people are all over it.

Mikes got a few videos out where hes acting a wild fool in crowd and one where he knocks out some jocks...awesome!

I've yet to see Mike fight some on a toe to toe level, hes either fighting some one smaller then himself or hes on some aggressive bum rush tip......not saying hes anything.....just saying one day he might run into a dude as aggressive and shitty and get knocked out........my ol man always told me someone bigger and stronger will get you at some point.

I'm not seeing your point. If he keeps this up he'll get his one day?

Anyone who wouldnt of done what he did is a pussy. End of story

He held shit down for his little girl against a douche bag, how could you possibly say some shit like ''let the asshole keep the stick.'' Yeah great idea, that way you can feel like shit all night and your daughter is out of something she could cherish forever.

*And sees you as a coward for the rest of her and your life. Probably

Hahah this is great

I'm all for mike v and random acts of violence, but he started punching right away.

I'm not surprized if some disney duck hockey team doesn't want anything to do with that.

Even further hilarious is Vallely trying to downplay what I see in the video: him assaulting that douche bag, who in no way threatened him at all.

:rolleyes: cmon now. in no way threatened him at all? he was clearly ready to throw punches, you see him rear back. what about the way he threatened the little girl, who knows how violent he could have got to get that stick. he was prolly some drunk asshole anyway,

And while I'm looking at skate fights, check THIS shit out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuljwZvzjHw&feature=related

This muthafucka gets brutalized at the end, but I hafta give it to him he stands right the fuck up like a champ

LMAO. DUDE SAYS "FUCK ME UP THEN" AND GETS TREATED IN THE FACE HAHAHAHAHAHA. AGAIN AND AGAIN.

Franc..I'm saying Mikes a hot head...clearly. He'll hissy fit one day and we'll all be laughing about some clam cool mother fucker dropping him......KEEP IN MIND I'M PRO MIKE V HISSY FIT.

Bats, skateboards, pipes whatever......dont have a place in hand to hand fighting and the older I get the more grossed out I get when seeing them used.

Bats, skateboards, pipes whatever......dont have a place in hand to hand fighting and the older I get the more grossed out I get when seeing them used.

Funny, I used to feel like that and the older I get the more wrong I realize I was. I'm in a fight to win it, not to prove I'm the best fighter involved. I did that plenty of times, I earned my stripes, now I'd rather not get my hands all that dirty

Like I said, I spent a few years preaching about the need for fair fights, yelling at my boys for trying to jump in, calling anyone a pussy who used a weapon, blah blah.

Then I got my head beat in with a brick, got the back of my skull smashed open with a bottle, almost got stabbed, had guns pulled on me, etc etc. It was at that point that I realized fair fights don't usually happen, and if you're the only one pushing for it then you're a sucker who's gunna end up on the ground leaking blood.

Don't get me wrong, I still like to square up one on one and see who the better man is (no homo) every once in awhile, but fact of the matter is that doesn't usually happen because it's not usually logical. These days I fight to win, period