Mike Vallely and the Ducks

herbsyntec

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike V has always been a spoiled little douche bag jock strap since the 80's.

I've heard from a few people that met or worked with him he's a fucking high maintenance douche.

That little cry me a river video kind of proves that.

Like a fucking corporation is just going to publicly have his back on a fight in the arena under any circumstance.

They make the wrong move and lawsuit city.

Hahah this is great

I'm all for mike v and random acts of violence, but he started punching right away.

I'm not surprized if some disney duck hockey team doesn't want anything to do with that.

Even further hilarious is Vallely trying to downplay what I see in the video: him assaulting that douche bag, who in no way threatened him at all.

exactly.

Yea, I'm not blaming him for the fight, personally I'd loose way more respect if he let that asshole take it.

My only point is his loyalty, turning so quickly on the organization that he supposedly supports.

Like I said, no major company like that can publicly endorse fighting unless it's unquestionably pure self defense.

I'm sure they could have hooked his daughter up next game and shown support behind the scenes.

I've yet to see Mike fight some on a toe to toe level, hes either fighting some one smaller then himself or hes on some aggressive bum rush tip......not saying hes anything.....just saying one day he might run into a dude as aggressive and shitty and get knocked out........my ol man always told me someone bigger and stronger will get you at some point.

he always take the initiative, better than letting them hit you first and catch you off guard.

someone i know claims to have beaten mike v. up at a warped tour some years back. dudes a nut, is smaller annd quicker, and is a lot more scrappy than mike v. seems to be, so i dont doubt it, and for now i believe him cause i can completely imagine it going down. but who knows...

What annoyed me more than that retard stealing a fuckin hockey stick from a little girl is all the comments I have read and actions by the Ducks franchise all being a bunch of pussy moral officers. Ducks get a pass since they are a company but any one saying this was an over reaction is right and are moral faggots.

"he could of handled that better, he's a grown man"

So you are sayin if someone attempted to steal somethin from your daughter you would just let it slide and "talk it over"?

What happened to people gettin props for handling business?

More points for punching people in public places to Mike V regardless if he is a douche bitch

I've yet to see Mike fight some on a toe to toe level, hes either fighting some one smaller then himself or hes on some aggressive bum rush tip......not saying hes anything.....just saying one day he might run into a dude as aggressive and shitty and get knocked out........my ol man always told me someone bigger and stronger will get you at some point.

Wachu want him to do, slap a dude across the face with a white glove and challenge him to a Queen's rules boxing match? Fuck that, you gotta be aggressive and start swinging, that way if you do meet that dude who's tougher than you you've hopefully knocked him out before he gets a chance to prove it

Like I said, me and this dude have a really similar fighting style, especially watching the one where he fights the four dudes...that's me all day.

Wachu want him to do, slap a dude across the face with a white glove and challenge him to a Queen's rules boxing match? Fuck that, you gotta be aggressive and start swinging, that way if you do meet that dude who's tougher than you you've hopefully knocked him out before he gets a chance to prove it

Like I said, me and this dude have a really similar fighting style, especially watching the one where he fights the four dudes...that's me all day.

I want see him fight.....I dont want to see him jumping around like a froggy drunk bitch tossing a few glove slaps around here and there...............

Very rarely in my life have I ever seen a street fight that was straight up toe to toe throwing punches. I've had it happen once or twice, and of course it's always fun to watch, but it's rare

If you don't consider hitting someone, pushing their boy, hitting their other boy, throwing one down, kicking him, hitting the original kid again, etc etc fighting then I don't really know what to say