Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
herbsyntec

Mike Vallely and the Ducks

if somebody does something as lousy as stealing from a little kid, it should be fair game to punch them in the head.

the only truth i hear is that his wife and daughter are the victims....the victims of his stupid ass behavior. seriously he could get another stick

not the point, that other dude could easily not be a dick and let a little girl have the damn thing, and not reach in and try and snag it cause hes bigger, what is he 4?

haha, mike v... standing strong as always.

the only truth i hear is that his wife and daughter are the victims....the victims of his stupid ass behavior. seriously he could get another stick

another stick? it was a sentiment made by a player to the little girl. Are you kidding me?

"dont worry, ill buy you a stick" yea that'll be the same. LOL

It's funny how "moral" we fancy ourselves, but when someone sticks up for the little guy, a team he supports shies away from him like the plague. When I think of hockey (or any sports for that matter) i think of drunk belligerent fans, to see a fan willing to stickup for his daughter, is a good image, not sticking up for a fan who is willing to steal from a little girl.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now