Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
b.hussein

Honeymoon Locations / Not wealthy

So can anyone throw out some honeymoon spots for a non wealthy couple, (like not Venice or Paris)?

I came up with NYC or Sea World. The couple is in the US but they can go outside the US. Thanks.

Big Sur, there is plenty of inexpensive things to do and its a great drive! I think Jack Black had his honeymoon there-

depends on what the couple likes.

if it's culture i'd say paris.

if they like the beach, that can be done on the cheap at a few good places, like dominican republic, jamaica, or the bahamas. (or hawaii if they are on the west coast)

if they like the outdoors, vancouver or vermont

urban adventure, tough to go wrong with nyc, but it is expensive there to have a good time. washington d.c. might be a better choice, as chicago, LA, SF and seattle will be just as bad.

new orleans could be cool.

If you're getting married and can't afford to take her to Paris... she will cheat on you, give you the herps and then move to Paris. I read all about this in "O" magazine.

She must really love you if she is marrying you and these are the places you're taking her. True love is nice

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now