Haribo Gummi Frogs

Realism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you get them anywhere

or like a certain market?

You probably won't find them at a corner store spot but a bigger retailer like CVS or a supermarket would probably have them.

My mouth tastes like something died in it and my head is pounding...plus it's 10 and I'm wide awake.

Moogle wins this battle.

I used to walk around with gummi bears stuffed in my mouth no homo when I was a kid all the time and at the same time carry around a huge bag of gummi bears to keep eating them. I had and still have a million cavities and a root canal and two crowns but it was all worth it and I would still do it to this day but Ive moved on to sunflower seeds. .

Those frogs do not look tasty. The peach gummis are excellent. The sour worms are up there too.

Theres a candy store in downtown chicago inside depaul university in the lobby main floor and another one downtown inside the state of illinois building (thompson building) (nasa looking building across from city hall).

no joke i cant be around these ever.

last year i fucked around and ordered

this

gdcom_2087_715822521

and ate all five pounds in a three hour span.. i think it was me confronting my fear of centipedes

That's impossible. What kind of dump do you take after eating five pounds of gummi anything?