Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
webmaster

Assassin's Creed II vs. Crooks and Castles banner.

I don't know how many people on the board are fans of Crooks and Castles, but they teamed up with Ubisoft to do a collab for Assassin's Creed II.

Check the banner out, there are videos and stills from both the game and production of the sweatshirt.

The game looks insane.

I had the movie in HD but it was a too be continued type of movie, I'm wondering if this is the sequel.

Pretty dope movie though, just want to see how it ends up.

Also CLICKED around to check out the video's.

I'm so out of touch with computer games, I havent owned a console or anything for about 10 years, i just got a wii at xmas but havent really used it. But this game looks pretty good, if I had an Xbox or PS3 I would definitely buy it

I wish I had an XBox 360 or PS3, but I'm still living in the past with my PS2. I really want to play this game and the first one.

i was in the stone age for a while myself. didnt even have a ps2, i was rockin an snes to the max. got a ps3 middle last year....definitely worth it, earl. blu ray, modern warfare online, games like this. shit's even on sale now too.

fuck xbox

I dont usually admit my videogame obsession but this is for 12oz.

Assasin's Creed's a fucking amazing game. When you're in Florence you feel like you're actually IN Florence. It's trippy. You don't even need to learn Italian or pay for a plane ticket. Plus florence hotels are expensive.

And the story will murder your face. Best plotline of any videogame ever. Even better than Bad Dudes.

Bad_Dudes2.jpg

• Like 1

I would cop the hoodie, but I don't want to look like one of those weird i-am-going-to-shoot-up-the-school-one-day kids.

Besides, Crooks & Castles is becoming the next FUBU.

I have 1 and 2 sitting here at home but I never played them.

Played 1 for like 10 minutes one day.

Since Creed 1 is only 20 or 30 bones I may have to go pick that sucker up.

Best plotline of any videogame ever. Even better than Bad Dudes.

Bad_Dudes2.jpg

LOLZ

I gotta get step my game up in the video game area I've still only got a PS2 which I never play any more...

What's better XBOX 360 or PS3??

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now