Immortal Technique

Mobbin_Mobster

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of his tracks are strictly informative,and the point being how many of you mother fuckers are gonna pick up a big god damn book and learn that shit for yourselves? I mean shit..how often do you dudes read about existentialism, history, and politics as opposed to how often you listen to fucking mindless repetitive rap music? Maybe those aren't your areas of interest? That's cool.They sure has hell interest me.What I also think is cool is that someone that might not have been privied to that kind of information or insight would all of a sudden be exposed to it through that medium.

Hey I might be wrong here but wasn't HIP HOP supposed to be about saying whats going on in the hood? The dude has extended that philosophy to whats going on in 3rd world nations.

I don't remember Sugar Hill Gang or Grandmaster Flash talking about the illuminati and the New World Order in their songs. It was about parties & bullshit.

I've said before that you should get your knowledge from books, school, and probably most importantly life experience -- not rappers. Especially since not everything Immortal Technique is saying is even true or fact-based.

I don't remember Sugar Hill Gang or Grandmaster Flash talking about the illuminati and the New World Order in their songs. It was about parties & bullshit.

I've said before that you should get your knowledge from books, school, and probably most importantly life experience -- not rappers. Especially since not everything Immortal Technique is saying is even true or fact-based.

This.

Once again---that clown is garbage----if immortal technique had a verse that said "suckin' a niggas dick will stop the new world order" these faggots would suck every dick in sight----corny ass rapper will never be taken serious---

Basically

Anyone who likes Immortal Technique should stop being a faggot and play this on repeat for a few hours

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANgsr7S_z80

I'd prefer to hear Mike Jones repeat his name and ask who? while stating his cell number.

WHO?

Fans really prove my point quickly.When you have to write a fuckin essay to explain why he is good and why I "just don't get it" I'm done. See ya...

Cam&Gucci > Immortaltechnique/respecting your mother's grave site.

Question though since this thread is running.. when it comes to anti gov rappers Ive always liked Mr. Lif. Whats is everyones take on him?

i can fuck with lif, nh

he does his thing and his music is chill. alot of it kinda has a lil bit of that ol early/mid 90s vibe that i like

listening to immortal technique yell and scream into the mic killed my high so bad i stopped smoking weed

Hahaha, that's more or less what I thought when my old roommates would be chain smoking blunts in the living room and blasting The Coup or Immortal Technique. The Coup is one thing, at least they have a sense of humor and some decent beats...but Tech is just fucking depressing lyrically and musically.

As I said, the only good I could see coming out of listening to Tech is that someone would quit smoking weed and start reading. And what do you know, Feed is halfway there.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...