Immortal Technique

Mobbin_Mobster

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Immortal Technique and Zeitgeist because stoners are always saying "DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, YOU GOTTA CHECK THIS SHIT OUT MAN!!! 9/11 WAS A CONSPIRACY, MAN!!!! NEW WORLD ORDER, DOOOOOD!!!" to me like it's some huge secret.

Yeah. Well, maybe you should put down the bong and pick up a book once in a while. I'm way ahead of you there, buddy...so far ahead that I don't really care anymore.

recipe to any immortal technique song;

* use the word lyrical at least twice

* use the word verbally at least twice

* "GOVERNMENT PLANTED CHIPS INSIDE OUR BRAIN"

REPEAT X4

recipe to any immortal technique song;

* use the word lyrical at least twice

* use the word verbally at least twice

* "GOVERNMENT PLANTED CHIPS INSIDE OUR BRAIN"

REPEAT X4

This is exactly right

Make sure its in the angriest tone possible, like the government and america raped your mother to death

A lot of his tracks are strictly informative,and the point being how many of you mother fuckers are gonna pick up a big god damn book and learn that shit for yourselves? I mean shit..how often do you dudes read about existentialism, history, and politics as opposed to how often you listen to fucking mindless repetitive rap music? Maybe those aren't your areas of interest? That's cool.They sure has hell interest me.What I also think is cool is that someone that might not have been privied to that kind of information or insight would all of a sudden be exposed to it through that medium.

Hey I might be wrong here but wasn't HIP HOP supposed to be about saying whats going on in the hood? The dude has extended that philosophy to whats going on in 3rd world nations.

Like his music or not but what he's talking about is largely based on historical facts. I'm not talking about aliens or new world orders here but third world exploitation,the CIA's involvement in bringing drugs into this country,the blatant hate and ignorance in the media,the secret deals american corporations did with the 3rd Reich during ww2.

If dude can make a few bucks by his own means while being informative and relevant at the same time..great,good for him,I find it refreshing to hear the kind of things I read about in rap music.

A lot of his tracks are strictly informative,and the point being how many of you mother fuckers are gonna pick up a big god damn book and learn that shit for yourselves? I mean shit..how often do you dudes read about existentialism, history, and politics as opposed to how often you listen to fucking mindless repetitive rap music? Maybe those aren't your areas of interest? That's cool.They sure has hell interest me.What I also think is cool is that someone that might not have been privied to that kind of information or insight would all of a sudden be exposed to it through that medium.

I read stuff like that all the time. So on the rare occasions that I do listen to rap, I don't want to hear a lecture....that's why Immortal Technique is the Bad Religion of hip hop.

How often does Immortal Technique actually spit something informative and thought provoking as opposed to just ranting about some played out conspiracy theory? Exactly. I don't mind dude but still...come on...hop off the high horse.

DSCN0160.jpg.88a8e13fe6dd4ac0c153648ba0a06632.jpg