Immortal Technique

Mobbin_Mobster

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Immortal Technique and Zeitgeist because stoners are always saying "DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, YOU GOTTA CHECK THIS SHIT OUT MAN!!! 9/11 WAS A CONSPIRACY, MAN!!!! NEW WORLD ORDER, DOOOOOD!!!" to me like it's some huge secret.

Yeah. Well, maybe you should put down the bong and pick up a book once in a while. I'm way ahead of you there, buddy...so far ahead that I don't really care anymore.

Immortal technique is seriously one of the worst and corniest rappers I've ever heard in my life.

He shot a video (the one where Jahpan from Fedd Hill plays a younger him) literally 100 ft from my old crib in the hood, and if I'd known about it at the time I would of gladly let a couple of shots off at his cornball ass

Immortal Technique seems like he tries too hard. Crams as many syllables per bar as possible and wants everyone to know he's deep. Then his conspiracy theories, pulling the race card, and promoting communism like it's cool gets old after a while.

co-to-the-mother-fucking-signed!

way to many words/syllables per bar.

and he doesnt switch it up...material gets old.

its not fun.

id rather bump some apathy.

• Like 1

Technique is okay. I bump some songs. He doesn't really have anything resembling a flow, (maybe he does now, I don't think I have any new material) it always seems like he talks really loudly into the mic.

I like that one song, Peruvian Coke, where he and a bunch of his boys do a verse as different players in the global distribution game, but most of the shit he puts out is just way too tinfoil hat for me.