Mr. Miller

When I was in highschool my american lit teacher was a graffiti fan..not a real writer..just a fan

But anyway dude was a channel zero regular....back then I didn't even come to this part of 12oz..I just stayed in brickslayers

Dude was cool some days but most days he was a prick..

Probably because I was really really really disruptive and disrespectful pretty much everyday :lol:

What's ur screen name u poser bitch haha

I know ur one of these niggas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest 50million

my friend from sf had to do some community service for graffiti. the cop in the graffiti unit was OBSESSED with graffiti. he had this crazy book with a bunch of folks signatures....even a photo log from 1995-present. he said the shit was crazy and he even signed his book or some shit.

my friend from sf had to do some community service for graffiti. the cop in the graffiti unit was OBSESSED with graffiti. he had this crazy book with a bunch of folks signatures....even a photo log from 1995-present. he said the shit was crazy and he even signed his book or some shit.

A couple the the most famous writers in my citys graffiti history are cops..

They always talk about subliminal messages used in movies.

When I think about it, I now begin to believe that E.T. was indeed a homosexual. Dude came out of nowhere and ended up in a boy's backyard and spent a lot of time with him, with his finger (phallic symbol) lighting up & throbbing every time he got excited around the boy. And he'd extend that finger to touch him. E.T. never had any clothes on either and hung out with Elliot ass naked. And then would ride on the bike with him like bitches that ride bikes while their man drives. Can't forget about that scene where he was caught dressed in drag. The reason why he wanted to "phone home" and get on that spaceship was because he knew the feds were after him, and like most child predators, he had to keep on the move.

E.T. was an interstellar sex offender & child predator that hopped from solar system to solar system ending up in boy's backyards.

When I was in highschool my american lit teacher was a graffiti fan..not a real writer..just a fan

But anyway dude was a channel zero regular....back then I didn't even come to this part of 12oz..I just stayed in brickslayers

Dude was cool some days but most days he was a prick..

Probably because I was really really really disruptive and disrespectful pretty much everyday :lol:

What's ur screen name u poser bitch haha

I know ur one of these niggas

you didnt go to a highschool in massachusettes did you?

I had a pretty similar exprience

I knew those fools weren't stupid

but I was surpirised how much he actually knew