Are they LO-DEFfing my OTA?

Smart

Seems like they're short changing the signal... when I saw Avatar they showed the first 5 minutes of the movie out of focus with glasses and without, they restarted it but it kinda fucked it up for the start... anyway, yeah my porch tv is like blurryish and soft... wtf is that about? JUST fyi... I can see clearly all the wverything that's not the tb screen, I don't need glasses.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

There's a local theather going out of business. It's sad because they're the last Mom n' pops theater still around. They're cheap too, but you get what you pay for. The theater's never over 50 degrees, the movie's off centered and blurry, and the only speaker that works is somewhere in the top right of the screen.

Hello all.

I am Nigerian minister of internet affairs. I am greatly appreciated that you are all enjoying greatly this threads.

If you would make so, please send me your thoughts and passwords so I may make this all a experince much better for all that's all.

I will in return make in fact to be sure that this thread goes on greatly!

There's a local theather going out of business. It's sad because they're the last Mom n' pops theater still around. They're cheap too, but you get what you pay for. The theater's never over 50 degrees, the movie's off centered and blurry, and the only speaker that works is somewhere in the top right of the screen.

Yeah, it sounds really sad to see them go out of business.

Why the fuck would you miss that?

If I pay for a movie I want to be able to actually see it, knawmean?

This sounds like the type of place people would clap after seeing a good movie.