Legalizing Marijuana

RichnRare

Legalize Marijuana or not?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im all for legalization of marijuana for whatever you want to use it for. medicinal or otherwise. i find it funny that alot of these cats who are opponents to legalization are admitted weed smokers themselves, hypocrisy in politics at its best "yeah i did it and i enjoyed it but i'll be damned if i let you do it" just doesnt make sense. i know mad people who smoke weed, and so do most of you i would venture, and shit is pretty harmless. the real danger with weed is the actual purchasing of it all. having to go to some shady ass place fucking with crooked people and or college kids. not only would the country be makin a little extra cash from legalizing and then taxing the sale of marijuana,and the possible medicinal values of it, but you would also help stop flooding the prisons with non violent offenders. which means we can lock up more of these real criminals like these chomo's and child killers and what not. overcrowding seems to be a big problem(if not the biggest) for prisons in america and i assume it would help ease things up a bit.

wahahaha. nsmb your dumb shun.

Seriously though, I feel they should legalize it whether medicinal or not. I smoke bud on a regular basis to get high yes when I'm bored or for any reason at all. However I also have insomnia and have tried all the doctor prescriptions and non of it works, so I smoke for that reason as well.

WE hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are

created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with

certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life,

Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness -- That to secure these

Rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving

their just Powers from the Consent of the Governed, that

whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of

these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to

abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its

Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its Powers

in such Form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect

their Safety and Happiness.

going to jail for pot is wrong. it violates my rights as an American. period.

We are Stoner.

We go to work everyday.

We've thought about life more than you can understand.

We've values that you overlook.

We are the ones who hold your hair while your poison ejects itself.

We are the ones who can talk to the cop, since you can't even stand.

We are prosecuted by those who are jealous of our zeal.

We don't need help or your opinion, or that new fancy liver.

We are understanding, compassionate and forgiving. If the laws changed tomorrow, we would not hold spite for all the years or harassment.

We are joyous, happy and outgoing. Not only do we love the greatness we have found in life, but feel compelled to share it with you as well.

We are dependable, chivalrous and loyal. We don't smoke to much pot and accidentally screw our best friends girlfriend.

We are accepting, trusting and doubtless. Ethnicity? Race? Social status? Don't worry about all that, sit down and have a toke with us.

W will not give up. We will survive your trials. We will endure your lies. And sooner or later, we will win.

We are all together. We all accept each other. We are all one.

We are Stoner.

*stolen

• 1 month later...

It comes down to the fact that the government never had the right to make marijuana illegal in the first place. They have the right to make it illegal to drive and smoke just as its illegal to drink and drive where you might actually be endangering someones life. Its amazing all the things we allow the government to do.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...