Racking gone wrong

tae

remember the day i found out he wasn't actually black??? it was like my saddest day ever.

That was so good :lol:

For those of you who don't understand the hilarity of this me, KGP, and our other boy had all been friends for about 4 years. At the point of this realization we actually even lived together. Anyways, one day we're all making racist jokes and laugh about how everyone thinks our boy Cesar is black and KGP is dead ass like "...what? He's not?"

"No dude, we're always joking about it...what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I THOUGHT THE JOKE WAS THAT PEOPLE THOUGHT HE WAS FUCKING SPANISH!"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So,some months ago, I drunkenly removed an item from a store

it was worth five bills.

I was apprehended by security,who took it from me.

They asked me to produce I.D, or they'd have to get POlice involved.

Two months later I recieve a letter from http://www.lossprevention.co.uk.

They want me to pay 100bills in costs of dealing with the situation.

lord knows how they got my address.

After ignoring the first letter,I recieved another a month later,with an extra 10 bills

added, and threats of court action.

Frankly, I'm broke, and would rather not do this. Although if it is going

to be a pain in my ass I will pay it. But it's a conundrum for now.

Anyone know the law regarding this, or managed to get out of a similar scenario

without pleading insane.

I know I was retarded and drunk, but this seems a tad excessive.

Curse you, alcohol

dude you should phone Len tellem the radio lawyer I heard him talk to about 3 people about this I think u can get out of this but yea contact him asap

That was so good :lol:

For those of you who don't understand the hilarity of this me, KGP, and our other boy had all been friends for about 4 years. At the point of this realization we actually even lived together. Anyways, one day we're all making racist jokes and laugh about how everyone thinks our boy Cesar is black and KGP is dead ass like "...what? He's not?"

"No dude, we're always joking about it...what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I THOUGHT THE JOKE WAS THAT PEOPLE THOUGHT HE WAS FUCKING SPANISH!"

Not for nothing but black people from DR are still black.

• Like 1

He's not BLACK, he just doesn't speak Spanish (he can, but chooses not to most of the time), sometimes has a fro, raps, etc etc. He's pretty clearly Spanish to most people that can tell the difference, but KGP is a white kid from the suburbs so he got confused :lol:

That said, I know some Dominicans who straight up look like fuckin Hell Rell. Go ahead and tell them they're actually black, they won't be too happy

He's not BLACK, he just doesn't speak Spanish (he can, but chooses not to most of the time), sometimes has a fro, raps, etc etc. He's pretty clearly Spanish to most people that can tell the difference, but KGP is a white kid from the suburbs so he got confused :lol:

That said, I know some Dominicans who straight up look like fuckin Hell Rell. Go ahead and tell them they're actually black, they won't be too happy

Well I don't know what your boy looks like, but there are a lot of black people in DR who are straight up black and are descendants of slaves.

It is the same island as Haiti after all.