Racking gone wrong

tae

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree it was a fail to be caught. Although I did not exactly try to conceal the act in any way.

Nor have I been caught before.

Funny nobody has yet enquired what it was that I felt the need to steal at 4am when I could barely walk. First to guess wins A prop.

The lost I.D thing seems like perhaps the only way this may work out.

Although paying it won't kill me.

Re: Racking gone wrong - jus play'n holmes

sucks man...

there was a saying a wise old man wispered to me many many years ago..

he said "if you cannot pay the time or the fine, do not do the crime." or something of that manner....

haha, but seriously, this is why you either rack big shit that's worth it if you get caught, or you just DON'T GET CAUGHT.....

step yer game up. be a man. pay the stupid fine and learn a lesson..

also, booze will make you do stupid shit.. master your high son...

Stupid shit indeed.

It was not a well thought out crime,more a ludicrous drunken error.

The item was a bottle of Durex pîna colada flavoured lubricant, as I thought it may

be drinkable.RIDICULOUS,you may think, but I sure as he'll don't wanna pay 100bills for it.

Especially since I didn't even get to drink it.

What's worse is I was really nearly home, trouble free, and was alone.

Conclusion....alcohol is maaad, even after years of practice, it can take me by surprise.

Never did I mention that I am jobless, simply reluctant to cough up cash to some bogus, international, privatised debt collection company. Durr dee hurr.

I am also aware that I have failed heavily.but to pay money for failing will only increase said failing.

the only way you may get out of this (assuming they didnt take your picture) is to say that another person gave them YOUR info falsley (ie. someone they caught, not you, gave them YOUR info and they are contacting the wrong person)

also i think if u dont pay them, they will sue you for damages. U may have the option of going to jail instead of paying the fine... not sure

a friend of a friend is up for statutory rape after cheating on his 18 yr old gf with 15 yr olds (hes 18)

he is a firm believer of denial and claims the problem will just go away if he ignores it.

he has police parked outside his house most days.

hope this helped

lulz

that's rough tho. here banging 15 yr olds is legal until you are over 25. the parents can trip and press some sort of charge if they really wanna go off tho.

but yeah, NEVER IGNORE OR RUN FROM ANYTHING MINOR

110 pounds or euros or whatever aint shit to keep the police away

just send them a letter saying you've received their letter and will send 110 ASAP

i was about to say "this thread is lame, i'm out of here" and then this happened:

The item was a bottle of Durex pîna colada flavoured lubricant, as I thought it may

be drinkable.RIDICULOUS,you may think, but I sure as he'll don't wanna pay 100bills for it.

Especially since I didn't even get to drink it.

your fail just became win.