Racking gone wrong

tae

Cheers to anyone trying to give advice.

As I have said,I was blind drunk....I'm not even going to aknowledge some of you with a response.

I probably deserve to pay the stupidity tax....but would raher not.

And sneak,I'm in republic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i meant five euro.

im unfamiliar with american currency denomination linguo.

the point is they are trying to bill me 100 for walking out the door with it IN MY HAND.

i admit it was stupid as FUCK

i read pina colada, and assumed it was alcohol, not even realising it was lube, or that this had really even occurred until i recieved a letter.

I have doen far far stupider things whilst drunk.

this is the icing on the cake though. i think it may be time tokick the booze for a while.

aways bad news and waste of money.

U know how hard it is rack when ur black?

This is true, the first time I ever got bagged was because I was with a Dominican kid (who looks black), and to this day I'm convinced that's why.

But yeah, I used to be a pretty decent racker. Carts of paint, Redbull, and groceries were my personal favorites. We also used to hit the outlets alot and I would cause really loud, obnoxious distractions while a much more respectable lookin friend would clean the stores out of designer shit

I don't do it anymore, only fiends go to jail for shoplifting

Well first of all, you should have drunkenly punched the LP in the face and scrammed to your car or some shit.

i had a class with some guy last night that was like... The police come and got me out of bed found a roach and took me to jail. All i could say to this douchebag was... Ok what you doing answering the door for the police for anyways. And why the fuck didn't you just eat the roach. Rookies

Im entirely paranoid when it comes to police tho. Someone comes to my door i don't answer it. I dont even try to look who it is. Make any noise creepin around in the house. Way i figure is if its someone i want to see they would call first. And if they dont and just show up.... well... they better learn to call me first. And i dont care how much weed i got. Unless they pump my stomach all they gonna find is what didn't eat first

it's the same way it is in the us. what they are basically doing is suing you. if you don't pay they can take you to court and if the judge or whatever you have there make you pay.

if you don't pay youre betting that it's not worth it for them to pay for lawyers and what not to get 100 dollars out of you. that's more of a judgment call and no one but you can answer that.

This is true, the first time I ever got bagged was because I was with a Dominican kid (who looks black), and to this day I'm convinced that's why.

But yeah, I used to be a pretty decent racker. Carts of paint, Redbull, and groceries were my personal favorites. We also used to hit the outlets alot and I would cause really loud, obnoxious distractions while a much more respectable lookin friend would clean the stores out of designer shit

I don't do it anymore, only fiends go to jail for shoplifting

remember the day i found out he wasn't actually black??? it was like my saddest day ever. how big could this bottle of lube possibly be that you would see pina colada and think it's booze. you should pay them 200 cuz you're such a failure

Me and my baby momma use to actually be boosting partners and get real pro with it, dress the part and just act like we were all over each other while I shoved iPods in her shoes, then skate out, buy some shit, and act like we were deep in conversation when we set off the sensors and just flash a receipt and keep it moving. Being a regular ass white couple allowed us to really pull some stupid shit. We'd be all barred out too so we were just getting ridiculous with it but never once raised an inrow.

I use to rack heavy, lived offs retail theft for over 8 months when I got outta jail, and I know a lot of why I got away with it so much for years is not only because I'm white, but because I dressed nice when I did it. I quit when I had my son and realized being a grown ass man pushing 30 with a kid still shoplifting wasn't a good look at all...

Plus a shoplifting charge blocks you from every retail job in the world

it's the same way it is in the us. what they are basically doing is suing you. if you don't pay they can take you to court and if the judge or whatever you have there make you pay.

if you don't pay youre betting that it's not worth it for them to pay for lawyers and what not to get 100 dollars out of you. that's more of a judgment call and no one but you can answer that.