August 2003 Blackout

Mobbin_Mobster

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I worked 3rd shift at an FBO at CLE airport . It's funny because that morning I woke up and remembered I needed gas in my car . I was driving all around town and couldn't figure out why there wasn't any power . I got a call to go to my workplace , and was nervous thinking the Eastern U.S. experienced a nuclear attack . After a few hours we figured out what was wrong....then it was nuts . We had zero power at the airport , except for the emergency lighting for the taxiways and runways . But we were still open...lol . We had a 2,250 gallon fuel truck of " autogas " , 92 octane gas for all GSE on the field . I put the truck in our parking lot which was keycard access only with a 10ft. barbed wire fence . All employees were allowed to fill up their cars . It was fucking hot too , remember that shit ? We still had small planes coming in for fuel . All our fuel was pumped from trucks , and not ground pits . People paid in cash , and tipped us well because we had to do it w/o power . We basically kept our huge white shuttle van running with the A/C going and took turns sleeping in it . I think I made like $350 just because people said keep the change on a $460 fuel bill and one guy left us each a $100 tip just for helping him out . The shitty part was all my friends were drinking , fucking , partying in the dark...bastards . :lol:

Oh and were did this shitstorm of bad power management start from ? My lovely dirty city of Cleveland , Ohio .

I was at the Amish farm I grew up on, it didn't effect us at all.

When we hear of it though my friends Jebodia, Ezikiel and I planned on enslaving any non Amish who came to us for help.

We started to dig a pit next to the horse shed to put all the women in so we could have our way with them.

We were going to make the men do all our chores around the farm and whoever was slacking was going to get whipped.

We had to stop because because my Uncle Nezrokiel made us all help out with a barn raising, and later we learned that power was restored.