August 2003 Blackout

Mobbin_Mobster

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I remember going out to Meyers. They stayed open on generators and as i was in line waiting to check out the lights went out. I had picked up a bunch of liquor and beer. Pushed out with a full cart. Bunch of munchies, alcohol, spray cans, batteries. Gratis. Theres this little parking lot at Atwater and Orleans i used to park at and drink sometimes. I remember sitting at that park in my car with my ex and a bottle of Dewars for altogether too long getting wasted and feeding the rats. Drove home 1 eye closed

Surprised i remember anything

please share, this thread needs some love

um...mostly just restaurants giving away free beer & food & shit because it was gonna go bad anyway...i think there was a lot of taunting and throwing beer bottles at cops because there wasn't really shit they could do about it...and, of course, graffndancing...

hey, didn't prodigy make this into a made-for-BET feature film?

I was driving around screaming "fuck the world with a long dick"

also in my town there was a cop chase and one of the cops got

blasted with a shotgun and almost had their arm blown off, supposedly

it was just hanging by a tendon.

besides that i was doing the usual beat off, shit, eat, beat off

i know a friend who had no choice but to walk from a far part of brooklyn to manhattan, he told me EVERYONE was out in the streets so it was nothing. how are you gonna get up withEVBERYONE out on the streets? too many peole out, and popo too. besides, havent you heard, ny fell off long time ago. ever since that show friends or even before. its all about miami now. touchin it in miami. or chicago. touched in chicago. obama hasnt done shit for change. i thought he was gonna give every nigger reparations, but nope, not even close. im short spanned of thinking in case yall havent notiovec. no focu. whose reading this? why? loser.