Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alcoholica

Newest Trend In Prisons?

This shits wrong, but cracked me up to what fuckwits they are.

WATCH THE VIDEO.

Although we don't know much about style-behind-bars, we were aware of the body piercing and the tattooing that goes on in the cells...but two prisoners have opened our eyes to the newest self-mutilating trend: eye tattoos that change the sclera to be blue or even red.

When asked why he would do this to himself, David Boltjes (whose eyes are red) poetically remarked, "You can't ask why...the real question is why not," and his fellow inmate, blue-eyed Paul Inman explained that now, no one in the world would have the same color peepers as he has. Neither man would say how they managed to color their eyeballs, but both concurred it was extremely painful.

i saw them doing this on another tattoo show. they basically just take ink on a needle and poke your eye. good luck getting a job with a felony and red eyes shithead.

i saw them doing this on another tattoo show. they basically just take ink on a needle and poke your eye. good luck getting a job with a felony and red eyes shithead.

I doubt this guy gives a crap about getting a job.

The video is down, and you if you scroll through the page on the right hand side you will come to a picture of Jimmy Carter with the caption "Bill Clinton."

• Like 1

the guy who tattooed glasses on his face is more retarded than the guy who tattooed his eyeballs

the glasses tattoo?

this dude seriously got some wayfarer esque glasses tattooed on his faggot face?

probably to match his hipster ass tranny girlfriend.

and he looks like fuckin Ralphie from A Christmas Story, not even grown up just bigger and now into poppin pills

now the hipster faggot should paint one eye in red and the other in blue.. and cut off his balls

hahahahahaha

downsized_1106081315.jpg.86fb4067c1fed0c47475260204c79200.jpg

anyone else notice those dope rap letters he was sportin on one of his arms??

3023pyg.jpg

hahahaha.i wonder if rokit did it for em...

Glasses are fake methinks.

Viral marketing ftw.

Did you look at all the flicks? It looked pretty real, plus he's got plenty of other stupid tattoos already. :o

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now