cetera algorithm aka audio illusion

watson

i'm not sure if i ever remember a thread for this

there might have been one that was lost in the crash

but for those who don't know what cetera algorithm it's the brain's interpretation of sound and how we perceive it

my main reason of starting this thread is i'm looking for more files like this

i know there is like one with a box of matches and 2 boot camp ones, but they suck

i'm looking for some that rival how great this one is

this should be listened to with no background noise with your eyes closed, preferably on drugs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the torrent has pink floyd in it and a bunch of cool sounding but shitty samples.

sadly 90 percent of those sites want a shitload of money for new age kenny g playing the flute wearing a dashiki type tracks.

or you can make them with a vst host..i think renoise is able to come hella close without the actual mic setup

so why wouldnt you just take a section of a movie you like, or are unfamiliar with so as to not fill your brain with its visual recolection, and play it with your eyes closed with headphones on... it seems silly that you want some rendered audio situation and that it wouldnt work with any audio into headphones with your eyes closed...