lets make st. patties a officlal holiday

metalasfock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont celebrate st particks day.its just an excuse to get shitfaced by a bunch of non irish people.do you really think a SAINT is happy that you choose to celebrate his day by getting wasted and starting fights? no.i highly doubt that he does and would probably be mad offended.the way i see it its just a way for americans to get more drunk and party harder than they already do. like how a bunch of white americans celebrate cinco de mayo,even tho there AMERICAN and not mexican and probably dont even know what the day is about.

do mexicans celebrate july 4th? im curious...

i dont celebrate st particks day.its just an excuse to get shitfaced by a bunch of non irish people.do you really think a SAINT is happy that you choose to celebrate his day by getting wasted and starting fights? no.i highly doubt that he does and would probably be mad offended.the way i see it its just a way for americans to get more drunk and party harder than they already do. like how a bunch of white americans celebrate cinco de mayo,even tho there AMERICAN and not mexican and probably dont even know what the day is about.

do mexicans celebrate july 4th? im curious...

this close to the border on the the american side a lot of people celebrate both....

but theyre really just get drunk holidays.

really i think down here every holiday is a get drunk as hell holiday

this close to the border on the the american side a lot of people celebrate both....

but theyre really just get drunk holidays.

really i think down here every holiday is a get drunk as hell holiday

the way i see it we should just call it like it is...a day for us all to get drunk..none of us celebrate cinco de mayo or st patricks day to honor st patrick or the battle in puebla or anything like that.we celebrate it to get wasted,(minus some mexicans who do it to show pride in their heritage or whatever)...we should hold a get shitfaced day every saturday.infact from now on every saturday is go get shit faced day.so says hopeless of 12oz.

• Like 1

I can only imagine that this has potential risks for your cock hole. I remember reading about some dude who cornholed his chick w/ no condom and ended up with a piece of corn in his hole. Ouch!

having stomach acid organically pumped into your urethra cant be good for you either

but how the fuck does one not "know" when a kernel of corn in caught in there?

if thats true, that guy mustve pissed out hundreds of kidney stones or the like

having stomach acid organically pumped into your urethra cant be good for you either

but how the fuck does one not "know" when a kernel of corn in caught in there?

if thats true, that guy mustve pissed out hundreds of kidney stones or the like

I really didn't study up on the story but what I recall was that he felt pain after having fucked her and that was discovered to be the problem when he went to he doctor.

ireland: the mexico of europe

but srsly, it's funny how st. patrick's day is celebrated with a half hearted level of enthusiasm in the home country, whilst 15th generation american plastic paddy wannabes celebrate it much more fervently.

also has been already been stated st. patrick himself wasn't irish. and wouldn't have approved of the binge drinking that happens in his name