It only took 20 years, but I just got a date with the girl of my dreams.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met Dana when I was 13. We met under uncommon circumstances as her, her brother and I (along with our mothers) all first met in a homeless shelter for battered women.

She introduced me to her brother who was my age (she was like 3-4 years younger) and he and I became best friends and have been ever since.

We all ended up growing up together, and I made a few moves on her in our teens but back then, she was caught up in the street mentality and I ended up watching her date the more thugged out dudes of the 'hood.

Eventually, The three of us (Her brother, her and I.) were even room mates, but at that point, I was a drugged-out loser and she wanted no part of that.

Years went by and both of us sailed through pointless relationships and every once in awhile, would drop hints to each other, but the timing was never right.

As of a week and a half ago...We both broke up with our significant others on the same day.

We've been talking on and off since about our situations, and they're both the same.

We both have just never have been happy with who we've been with (And hinted at, that we've both thought about each other a lot of the time during.)

Finally, I made the move and my mom got scared and said, "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and it had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "naw forget it, yo homes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house at about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell u later." I looked at my kingdom I was finally there so I can sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air.

Fixed.

This chick rules by the way.

She's smart as shit.

Hot as hell by my standards (Half black and half white...banging body)

Funny

Into the same shit I am

Probably could actually keep my attention and make me stop binge drinking.

I'm sorry...I'm geeking.

Share love stories or whatever,

sounds hella promising..

also seems like you've known her long enough to know she's not crazy...

the way you described her, she sounds alot like my ex, cept my ex turned out to be legally insain i later found out....

ok, not really, but she was crazier than any chica to date for sure.....

bonus pic of said chic:

4273861930_5346419cf7.jpg

ok, now to go back an read the rest of this thread...

Oh --and never play Anal Cunt in the car on a first date. Trust me, it doesn't help any situation.

WRONG. i actually played picnic of love when i first met the girl i'm kinda sorta with while we were on an icebreaker blunt-ride, and she damn near pissed herself. however, anything besides that might not work. except hitler was a sensitive man. that song done gets all the women soaked.

i met my current girl about ten years ago. i lived on the street and did a lot of drugs. her parents let me stay at the house for like two weeks. we hooked up a few times and i took off to do some travelling. i caught up with her about a year ago. we'd both recently moved back to the area where we'd first met, after living in different states for years. we've been together pretty much ever since.

bottom line, she rules and i'll probably wife her.

hope yours goes as well bojangles.