It only took 20 years, but I just got a date with the girl of my dreams.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lunch dates are pretty hard to smash on the first redate date. Unless you make it late like 1:45ish all of sudden oh wow look they have a happy hour ok one drink then. all of a sudden you are talking in third person about the situation you guys end up in some random public restroom your doing lines of coke off her ass and then all of sudden Manolo walks in and ends up marrying the bitch

sounds like an ok start

some things that are super hot at first burn out mad quick.

and yes, if she is getting older chances are good she wants to build a fam.

that biological clock gets hard to ignore.

then again i am doing an amazing job of it.

if wildin out is what you want to do though, robbin and stealin and sht, you may want to look for a younger chick and say hey, it's ok if she's crazy.

FUCK YOU I'M HATING!

I never find girls who like acid. It would make finding acid a lot easier for me as well as make my weenis hard over a hot girl to trip with. I should negaprop you just to be a full on haterified hater.

Good work.

:scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled:

i got MAD lucky, make no mistake. this girl is a fucking freak too, she'll take a few hits and drag me into my bedroom. she'll come over on weekends from school with a big bag of nice weed that makes my nostrils burn. either way i got lucky and sent the right random girl a message online saying she was hot, and that the fact that she's got thousands of vinyl records is even hotter. i suppose i deserve it after my ex girlfriend caused us to get an eviction notice that i had to fucking pay off earlier in the week.

but yeah. any girl that doesn't have big tits and doesn't smoke tons of bud isn't worth dating.

PERIOD (at least for me)

sounds like an ok start

some things that are super hot at first burn out mad quick.

if wildin out is what you want to do though, robbin and stealin and sht, you may want to look for a younger chick and say hey, it's ok if she's crazy.

The first part is true, or at least by my experiences. Every "relationship" I've had, that started out in fifth gear, ended up being bad. Real bad.

The second part is true as well. Bojangles, you and I are the same age. If you're looking for a chick who wants to party all the time, it's going to be harder with woman our age. It won't be impossible, but it will be hard to find one without a shitload of baggage. I'm not saying she needs to be a stay home, never touch a drop, all out board games kind of chick. But in my experience, all the chicks I've met in the past few years who were around our age, that wanted to stay out doing blow, always at the bar, always being loud, always causing shit, always having fun, were also always fucking crazy.

Sounds like you just got out of a relationship. Don't rush into anything. If anything, go out and have fun on your own. Fuck a bunch of younger broads if you want that party all the time shit. I'm sure it will eventually get old, and you'll soon hate listening to "my senior year was crazy, we went...." Then you'll want to settle down again.

Watch this

for a visual description of the cycle.