It only took 20 years, but I just got a date with the girl of my dreams.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This chick rules by the way.

She's smart as shit.

You might want to rephrase this. Last time I checked, SHIT wasn't something you'd want your intelligence compared to in any way.

Good luck man. If I didn't have my current ball & chain, I'd probably be in a gutter with piss all over myself. Hope it works out for you.

Always remember it's the little man at the front of the boat.

tumblr_ktxohnwGli1qat10ro1_500.jpg

Good question!

I think he'd be okay with it now that we're older.

I remember when we were real young, like lil' kids he'd say "You know, if you married my sister one day, we'd be real brothers." and I'd be like WTF?

Then, I think I had a shot when we were in our 20's and I freaked out and backed off because her brother and I were best friends and still roommates at the time.

Regretted it ever since.

Homeboy's unfortunately really ill with esophageal Cancer and honestly probably doesn't have much longer left, so I think he'd like to see both her and I happy.

Thats dope, well not that hes close to passing, but that maybe its something hes always wanted to happen was you two.

Congrats man. No matter how tough some of these guys act in here you know that theyd want to be in your place right now. The girl like her in my life actually married my brother ahaha but its all good.....now. Some serious fairy tail shit though and it seems like you guys know each other well enough that some serious shit would have to go down to mess it up.

I dont believe in luck but what the hell, Good Luck.

Homeboy's unfortunately really ill with esophageal Cancer and honestly probably doesn't have much longer left, so I think he'd like to see both her and I happy.

sorry to hear... :(

but yes, after reading that & of the 20 years, it makes me think if there is such thing as fate /nodebate , this would be a sublime example

good luck with all that

You shouldn't let the past(your past, or your past with her) have any reflection on a potential relationship.

It sounds like a "duh, yea I know that" type of advice, but if you can really release yourself from the build up you have about this girl then you will move forward.

Sounds like hippy talk, sorry. Just got done with a self help type seminar weekend.

This is extremely sound advice.

im in kinda the same situation right now.... been knowing this chick for about 5 years,and from day one there was an instant connection,but nothing came out of it untill a few weeks ago. we are now dating here and there and sexin' alot . she is the only one in the world right now keeping me somewhat sober....