haitiiiii

wags

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

100 million to haiti huh? dont they know those mother fuckers have one of the most corrupt governments ever. wonder how much money will actually make it to the people. obama better hold on to that receipt .

this is how i feel too, this place is such a shit hole and fucked BECAUSE of the government and last two or three dictators... many countries, namely the US, have intervened and its done nothing... people are still starving and have no homes because the money never sees the people its intended for... the quake was so bad because every house is made with plaster and coat hangers, no better then a cast on someones leg in the US because the govt there does not care about the people... now we are all going to cry and shed a tear and do selfless things like fly there to help and donate all our money and it wont change a thing... not to mention we donate 100 million when we have a national debt in the fucking trillions and our own homelss kids and schools in grave need of books that no one helps because stars are up the ass of every poverty stricken country but our own...

THE RICH PEOPLE IN THE US ARE FUCKIN GREEDY COWARDS B, IF EVERY RICH NIGGA IN THE US GAVE UP HALF THE MONEY THEY MADE IN A YEAR FOR 5 YEARS STRAIGHT THIS COUNTRY WOULD BE OUTTA DEBT WITH THE QUICKNESS. BUT NIGGAS AINT GONNA DO THAT BECAUSE THIS PLACE IS JUST AS CORRUPT AS HAITI EXCEPT WE GOT WHITE DUDES IN SUITS TELLIN YOU ITS NOT...AND WE GOOD CUZ WE GOT FAST FOOD AND CARS SO WE DONT GIVE A FUCK AND WE SIT BACK AND JUDGE OTHER COUNTRIES LIKE IT AINT THE SAME HERE JUST HERE ITS UNDER WRAPS CUZ MONEY GIVES YOU THE OPTION TO COVER UP CORRUPTION. ITS OBVIOUS WHEN RICH NIGGAS ARE STEALING MONEY FROM DIRT POOR NIGGAS WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT, BUT WHEN RICH NIGGAS STEAL MONEY FROM MUTHAFUCKAS WITH FOOD IN THEIR MOUTH AND A ROOF OVER THEIR HEADS WHO ARE CONTENT THEN IT AINT THAT OBVIOUS.

i cant really understand totally what your trying to say but yea stealing from people who have a little something or ALOT of something is better then stealing from those who have NOTHING...

i would NEVER steal from a mom and pops store or family run store but like lowes or bed bath and beyond its a go...

Yeah, I'm all for the support that is going to Haiti, but to drop $100,000,000 from our national funds? Eh, that's kind of fucked. Especially since we've intervened over there so many times and shit has never changed.

We need to show some support, but we also need to keep in mind how fucked our own country is and not just throw money away.

MERO is right about RICH AMERICA. I personally think we should make some of the crooked Wall St. chumps go down and do the rebuild. "Hey, you helped fuck us over? Well we got something for you to do. How's about you go swing this hammer while a Haitian street gang decides who's going rape your ass first and then sell your pants so they can get a sandwich? No, oh well, tough shit. Step on the plane sir."

If you look into the history it would be France that fucked over Haiti the most.

Out of all the countries in the western hemisphere that earned independence from European colonialism Haiti was the only one forced to also pay for it.

Every French interest in Haiti demanded that Haiti pay whatever they were "out"

The French government enforced these demands through threats of violence and military action.

Haiti actually paid it to France and destroyed it's economy to prevent further bloodshed.

It would be like America paying England most of it's GDP after the revolution.

This is the main reason they were never able to establish an independent economy there.

Afterwords the French cut almost all financial ties and trade with Haiti damning them into severe poverty.

The original slave and plantation owners made off with all the loot.

This is the main reason they became the poorest country in the western hemisphere while other colonial nations in the Caribbean fared much better.

Cool Story Bro.

• Like 1

THE RICH PEOPLE IN THE US ARE FUCKIN GREEDY COWARDS B, IF EVERY RICH NIGGA IN THE US GAVE UP HALF THE MONEY THEY MADE IN A YEAR FOR 5 YEARS STRAIGHT THIS COUNTRY WOULD BE OUTTA DEBT WITH THE QUICKNESS. BUT NIGGAS AINT GONNA DO THAT BECAUSE THIS PLACE IS JUST AS CORRUPT AS HAITI EXCEPT WE GOT WHITE DUDES IN SUITS TELLIN YOU ITS NOT...AND WE GOOD CUZ WE GOT FAST FOOD AND CARS SO WE DONT GIVE A FUCK AND WE SIT BACK AND JUDGE OTHER COUNTRIES LIKE IT AINT THE SAME HERE JUST HERE ITS UNDER WRAPS CUZ MONEY GIVES YOU THE OPTION TO COVER UP CORRUPTION. ITS OBVIOUS WHEN RICH NIGGAS ARE STEALING MONEY FROM DIRT POOR NIGGAS WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT, BUT WHEN RICH NIGGAS STEAL MONEY FROM MUTHAFUCKAS WITH FOOD IN THEIR MOUTH AND A ROOF OVER THEIR HEADS WHO ARE CONTENT THEN IT AINT THAT OBVIOUS

AND ANYBODY WHO THINKS RICH NIGGAS HELP FUCKED UP COUNTRIES WITH SINCERITY AND CONCERN AND NOT FOR WRITEOFFS IS A FUCKIN BOZO.

north america & generally any well-off country that is held in high

i like this

but in the condition theyre in, i doubt any of them will turn away from relief support due to world misanthropy alone

not that its not good to dig deep, but help arriving at all is the important thing right now

As usual I hafta be the asshole to say some asshole shit, but I don't feel all that bad.

I mean yeah it's terrible, but fact of the matter is I know if I walked through Haiti at night they'd probably blow my fuckin head off, so I'm all set with coughing up any of my hard earned money to em.

And to dump $100,000,000 on them? Fucking absurd. This countries economy is fucked, and we're just gunna give $100 mil to a country where 3/4 of it is gunna be stolen? That's cool. I don't pay taxes so I'm not hurtin personally on this one, but the logic just isn't there.

Anyways, I'm just glad DR is good. I'm still trying to go there for vacation this year

Guest 50million

i kinda agree.

i mean they have had soooo many hardships - last time any money was donated to them, 99% of stolen by the government....for example, there was some crazy homicide by the DM prime minister for Haitians on the boarder years ago, and each family received $30 for each person who was killed. their government kept all but $2 of all that money.

fuck, if i lived in that kind of society (where i gotta fucking eat dirt to stay alive), i'd probably try to blow someones brains out too. idunno its harsh.

but there are so many people who are half way dead and suffering. thats not fun anywhere in the world. people from haiti and people visiting....