haitiiiii

wags

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nah well now yes

I think originally they were just going there for relief aid in general

It's so wild the quake only hits haiti and d.r. barely...well maybe not that wild plates and all but it's not that big of an island

anyway

Anyone know the validity of unicef for donations, I opt for the direct approach usually (aid workers/nonprofs)

nah well now yes

I think originally they were just going there for relief aid in general

It's so wild the quake only hits haiti and d.r. barely...well maybe not that wild plates and all but it's not that big of an island

anyway

Anyone know the validity of unicef for donations, I opt for the direct approach usually (aid workers/nonprofs)

I am not sure about unicef, but if you are interested in making a donation I can pm you the website.

an earnest young person with conscience doing something selfless.

WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU ON 12OZ?

if you plan on staying on here you better kick some defenseless street kids while you're there.

i'm wags!

and i will beat some ass just for you :lol:

• Like 1

I am not sure about unicef, but if you are interested in making a donation I can pm you the website.

yep please do

I think wyclef's site is getting hammered right now, just realized he's just about the American ambassador to Haiti. I wonder if Usher's Haitian

Oh yeah and if anyone hears (news too) from anyone in Port au prince holler, my homey has family there.

bummer

wow, with some of the images i just found online it looks like your in for some serious serious shit,i knew it was bad but not THAT bad. i mean hopefully by saturday they at LEAST get rid of the 100s of dead bodies that riddle the streets, if not you will never be the same again and will have an unreal photo documentation... Godspeed.

ok this is a bizarre fuckin coincidence.

c'mon! i saw the coincidence!

anyway, good luck to you. seems to be about the 9th circle of hell right now.

i volunteered post katrina and that was just awful. eye opening to say the least.

not so much because of the complete breakdown of what we know as society, but because of the complete and total mismanagement of the recovery effort

• Like 1