Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
webmaster

MILLER LITE vs. YOUR FACEBOOK

We have two front page takeovers going on right now. I've already run a QUICKSTRIKE contest for the HONDA ad:

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133418

But we also have a MILLER LITE take over as well. If you go to the main page: http://www.12ozprophet.com you can see if you get the ad. Just click refresh a few times, and you should see it. If not, sorry.

If you click that ad, it brings you to facebook. You can then design a character with a face from one of your photos. It then allows you to post it on your profile or friend's walls. The characters do a dance and it allows you to put a message on the image saying whatever you want.

Check it out if you're doing the Facebook thing today. Supporting our advertisers helps us push the site forward. We appreciate all the support you guys give.

Thanks,

12oz.

Huh?

I meant U.S. users only? I'm in in a different country right now and couldn't get the ads.

I got this fancy toolbar for work that gives me a proxy in like 50 countries, so I'm gong to switch it to the good ol' U.S.A. and sign up for that shit.

My friend sent me a video like this of me and a few of my boys dancing around dressed like elves.

It was actually pretty hysterical. You just have to pick a good picture.

Oh --sorry about that HP, I misread your post. I'm not sure who's getting what ads. We don't have anything to do with placement, so we just hope everyone is.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now