CH0 got a question..

ShortFuse

So I guess the new ITunes isnt importing anything that is "illegal" onto your Ipod. Now I understand why Im missing albums on my Itouch. Not a big fan of Itunes and frankly only used it to add music to my ipod. For you Mac users it is a nice program but for PC users its a resource hog even when it isnt open.

I was just curious has anyone dealt with this problem yet? Is there another program you turned to to load you Ipod up? I just reformatted and came across this problem which has been quite aggravating.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Get rid of itunes, get rid of your ipod and get a good mp3 player instead? There are plenty of media players on the market that are better, cheaper and last longer then ipods.

Fuck apple. They used to make quality products back in the day when they were the underdogs but now they are just like microsoft, making products that automatically break after 2 years and fuck up whatever system you're running until you buy the latest generation.

Get rid of itunes, get rid of your ipod and get a good mp3 player instead? There are plenty of media players on the market that are better, cheaper and last longer then ipods.

Fuck apple. They used to make quality products back in the day when they were the underdogs but now they are just like microsoft, making products that automatically break after 2 years and fuck up whatever system you're running until you buy the latest generation.

I bought a 80 gig Ipod 3 years ago and havent had any trouble with it. It hasnt broke. It hasnt given me errors...nothing. Maybe I just take care of my electronics better than most. I got a Itouch when they first came out from a friend that acquired 2 while CompUsa was going under. It hasnt given me trouble either even after all these Ipod horror stories. Personally I dont know why people are having so much trouble. Anyways I came across an old Itunes install file on a back up I had so guess no more trouble. Thank you for those who offered any help.