Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShortFuse

CH0 got a question..

So I guess the new ITunes isnt importing anything that is "illegal" onto your Ipod. Now I understand why Im missing albums on my Itouch. Not a big fan of Itunes and frankly only used it to add music to my ipod. For you Mac users it is a nice program but for PC users its a resource hog even when it isnt open.

I was just curious has anyone dealt with this problem yet? Is there another program you turned to to load you Ipod up? I just reformatted and came across this problem which has been quite aggravating.

I got about 40 gigs of illegal shit on my new touch, no jailbreak or whatever.

You're doing something wrong.

Get rid of itunes, get rid of your ipod and get a good mp3 player instead? There are plenty of media players on the market that are better, cheaper and last longer then ipods.

Fuck apple. They used to make quality products back in the day when they were the underdogs but now they are just like microsoft, making products that automatically break after 2 years and fuck up whatever system you're running until you buy the latest generation.

my itunes works fine. my ipod doesn't like playing j-zone though and a few other songs it just skips

i havent updated my ipod since i got it from that asian dude...

anyways i think that might be the problem...you updated it or something and now it wont let you put all your illegals on it...sucks for you i hope you fix the problem...

I've got a Sansa clip MP3 player.

IMG_9618.jpg

I also have a Mac and when I plug my Sansa clip into that thing, a fist usually comes out of a port and punches me in the dick.

Guest T14K

there are third party programs for adding songs on to your ipod. ask casek or seffiks. they probably know. it's for people who like stolen music.

check under compolations under album artists in your itunes or ipod. for some reason albums i upload sometimes make it into there. i think it has to do with the track listings under get info.

I borrowed an iPod from Fred aka Freddy aka The Fredmeister aka F-bomb aka The One & Only Fredinator

• Like 2

Get rid of itunes, get rid of your ipod and get a good mp3 player instead? There are plenty of media players on the market that are better, cheaper and last longer then ipods.

Fuck apple. They used to make quality products back in the day when they were the underdogs but now they are just like microsoft, making products that automatically break after 2 years and fuck up whatever system you're running until you buy the latest generation.

I bought a 80 gig Ipod 3 years ago and havent had any trouble with it. It hasnt broke. It hasnt given me errors...nothing. Maybe I just take care of my electronics better than most. I got a Itouch when they first came out from a friend that acquired 2 while CompUsa was going under. It hasnt given me trouble either even after all these Ipod horror stories. Personally I dont know why people are having so much trouble. Anyways I came across an old Itunes install file on a back up I had so guess no more trouble. Thank you for those who offered any help.

I got about 40 gigs of illegal shit on my new touch, no jailbreak or whatever.

You're doing something wrong.

using a PC...

have you tried converting the tracks to m4a/mp4/aiff and just dragging them into the folder?

winamp works also...although glitchy at times

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now