Nu Joisey Legalizes Medical Marijuana, Jersey Shore Watercooler Talk Continues Unhindered.

Gat Bush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Nu Joisey Legalizes Medical Marijuana, Jersey Shore Watercooler Talk Continues Unhinde

i think you get more bang for your buck at the dispensories. i always get a good amount of good stuff of what i can afford.

some of you pay wayyyy over priced.

it will be interesting what will happen in nj

Re: Nu Joisey Legalizes Medical Marijuana, Jersey Shore Watercooler Talk Continues Unhinde

:lol: YO SO TO GET SOME OVERPRICED BUD I GOTTA SHOOT DOPE WITH MAGIC JOHNSON? NIGGAS SAID "CANCER, AIDS, OR MS" IF I HAD ANY OF THOSE THINGS WEED WOULD BE THE LAST THING ON MY FUCKIN MIND. THESE NIGGAS ARE FUCKIN DICKHEADS B, A DRUNK NIGGA AND A HIGH NIGGA POSE THE SAME THREAT TO THE PUBLIC B BUT ITS COOL FOR A NIGGA TO GO GET FALL DOWN DRUNK AT A BAR AND WALK HOME, WHY CANT A NIGGA GO TO THE BAR, HAVE A BEER, AND SMOKE A BLUNT? THEN JUMP IN A WHITE GIRLS DADS CAR AND GO TO HER HOUSE? WHATS SO WRONG WITH THAT? NIGGAS WANNA MAKE MONEY OFF THESE DAT'S AND SUMMONSES THATS WHATS WRONG SMH...BLOOMBERG CAME ON THE RADIO THE OTHER DAY AND WAS LIKE "TICKETS AND SUMMONSES ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE A REVENUE GENERATOR FOR THE CITY" WORD NIGGA? THEN WHY IF I STOP AT A BUS STOP FOR 2 SECONDS TO PUT SOME EYE DROPS IN MY EYES SO I CAN SEE I GET A FUCKIN 100 DOLLAR TICKET. FUCK YOU B. NIGGAS ARE ALL LIARS.

if it was under corzine's administration, it wouldn't be that strict. Christie is a dick.

mero, i feel you on the $100 ticket. got one the other day while my lady was getting ice cream. fuck that. i was in the bus stop for less than 2 minutes. the motherfuckin' meter maid didn't even have enough guts to put a ticket on my whip. i got it in the mail.

i'm a fan of medical marijuana. i've had prescriptions for about 6 years now, mostly in cali, but i spent a couple years in oregon. there's been a handful of times i was pulled over with weed in the car (usually a zip or less but once a qp) and they've always checked my prescription, given me back my stuff and let me go on my way. what's not to like?

sure you weren't in DREAMING?? fucking get a cavity search out this way if they found a clip in the whip. Lucky bastard.

:lol: WHY CANT A NIGGA GO TO THE BAR, HAVE A BEER, AND SMOKE A BLUNT?

when i was in portland, we had a bar that let us do exactly that. there were certain nights where they only let in ppl with weed cards. you could trade plants, smoke blunts, hit a 15ft volcano bag, whatever. its a funny sight to see a bartender filling a bong up with water with their dispenser.

we also had a bowling alley that let us smoke weed while we rolled.

west coast is the best coast. i can get an ounce of bangin chronic fronted for $190, how much u NY cats payin?? :lol:

To the war on drugs dudes:

Portugal decriminalized all drugs including the hard ones and made rehab free (govt subsidized anyway) and they saw their usage rates plummet, and it's a continueing trend.

You worried about ppl losing jobs you just got to move them around a bit, you might have to pay a bit more taxes but it is what it is ...

With your medical papers you can grow up to a certain amount of plants which yield anywhere from 1lb to 2 of quality hydro....puff on what you need and sell the rest to the dispensaries..because you will have your own medical ID..$$$$$$....Goodluck jersey...these dispensaries will pop up all over within days and robberies they will sky rocket!!! They were robbing left and right in Denver for weeks...shooting ppl left n right dumb kids..