BIIIIITTTCH!

CMF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no crime of passion?

I moved out of state to not kill them both.. the fucker had the balls to tell me he could have treated her better all along... after six fucking years!@! And she knew what he had and she did it anyway, fucking cunt!!! literally moved half way across the country to keep me from having to see them together. The worst part is the Two cats I lost in this whole fucking deal. We had an amicable divorce where i just took all my shit and let her keep all of our shit, i left with my clothes, and my vinyl, and paintings. she got the house the cats, the movies, the 2000 dollar laptop, the paraphenalia collection, and all of my friends sided with her. so yeh although feeling as though a crime of passion would be justified, I wouldn't last in prison... :( :( :( :(

one of my female friends have HPV, she says she has to get warts removed,

every so often and cant walk after, she says it looks like a cat scratched her down there.

Its worse for chicks because of the risk of spreading to the inner areas. Even that harmless Molescum I went through isnt so harmless for the ladies if it gets up inside.

From the dude with a "Help me i have a drug problem thread!" real impressed.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is that what it was? Cuz as I recall typing it it was a "I'm taking these meds because my mind state is all fucked up, and they're working" thread in which everyone else implied I had a drug problem.

Good try n00b, but fact of the matter is your best friend fucked your girl and you fled the state because you're too much of a pussy to do something. You're a coward and your father is ashamed of you

funny you should mention my father he's who i moved in with, and just because i had the good common sense to not choke a bitch and kill my brother, doesn't make me a coward, in fact it shows a deeper character than hiding inside a pill bottle. furthermore if it makes me a pussy to not get assault charges over some shit i could just as easily walk away from, then slather on the KY and fuck me silly, because i'd rather walk the streets free to do what i please, than go to prison over this shit... and as far as you thinking i'm being a coward, i really fail to see your evidence behind that shit. because a coward is someone who would let some trivial shit get him worked up enough to resort to violence.. I'll continue to live free, and go on to achieve bigger better shit, while he gets down on my ex.

ps thanks for helping me work through this, you really are a good friend :lol:

In one sentence you're describing how you want to kill them and how betrayed you feel, then in the next you refer to the event as trivial shit. You continue to refer to the person who basically stabbed you in the back and punked you off about it as your "brother". You openly admit to being afraid of prison.

Yeah, you're a coward br0

• Like 1

then i shall wear it as a crown of thorns for all to see... And who the fuck isn't scared of prison... aside from fucking morons. also never said i wanted to kill them, only that i wanted for them to die painfully, the part you don't get, is that getting any more worked up over it would just further the ruin of my life. whereas letting them make their own graves is far more strong-willed. So in summation I am a coward who while feeling betrayed, doesn't see the neandrathalic urge to smash everything that confronts me, as this has, as a valid form of retribution.

i'll let their lives, now absent of me be the constant reminder of their transgression against me...

I'll let Satan take care of the rest...

funny you should mention my father he's who i moved in with, and just because i had the good common sense to not choke a bitch and kill my brother, doesn't make me a coward, in fact it shows a deeper character than hiding inside a pill bottle. furthermore if it makes me a pussy to not get assault charges over some shit i could just as easily walk away from, then slather on the KY and fuck me silly, because i'd rather walk the streets free to do what i please, than go to prison over this shit... and as far as you thinking i'm being a coward, i really fail to see your evidence behind that shit. because a coward is someone who would let some trivial shit get him worked up enough to resort to violence.. I'll continue to live free, and go on to achieve bigger better shit, while he gets down on my ex.

ps thanks for helping me work through this, you really are a good friend :lol:

words cannot describe how much i do not care about your problems or your arguement...u said you left the state becuase you didnt want to kill the two of them right? i didnt read much after that, becuase again i dont care, but it sounds like your trying to make yourself out to be tough describing an act that is infact not that tough. its actually quite a bitch move especially if you did it because of your friend or whoever it was stole your bitch. no one cares the chick probably had the herps anyways.

i'll let their lives, now absent of me be the constant reminder of their transgression against me...

yeah becuase i bet he's thinking "damn i miss that guy and the friendship we shared" right about the same time as he's plowing your girl, who's probably letting him do all those things she wouldn't with you hahahahaha.

If no one cared why did two internet "tuff guys" take interest in telling me how un-tough i am for not acting violently? I never once felt like i was trying to make myself out to be tough, in fact the only light i attempted to portray myself in was one of dignity, and intelligence.

After all's said and done, I fled state, yes, bitch move #1

Bitch move #2 bringing it to the oontz

Bitch move #3 further ratifying the porch monkey mentality that is so desired over intelligent discourse, by continuing to defend myself against the likes of you.

oh well being single sure gives you a hell of a lot of time don't it boys?

I'm not gonna argue with you. I'm just gonna tell you that no one on the internet cares about your life or the problems you have, because we all have problems. The fact that you left the state becuase some guy took your girl seems like a pretty lame thing to do, and then to use the excuse that you were stopping yourself from killing someone makes you look retarded, and frankly more pussy then before. Also the fact that you have "10 inches into your colon" as your location leads me to believe that A. your 13, but that probably isnt the case becuase you were able to move out of state, or B. you actually have a small penis and this is why she left you in the first place. Either way she's gone get over it...somewhere else.