BIIIIITTTCH!

CMF

so i went to go get my blood tests done, for std's. the results came back last week and i tested positive for Hep C. i freaked the fuck out. and my girl freaked out even more. but the catch was, i have had false positives before for Hep C. so i told the bitch to re-test the anti-bodies or what have you to see if it was false. she called me about 30 minutes ago saying that i called it and it was a false positive. BIIITTTTTCCCH!!!! she had me pulling out my hair and worrying for a week thinking i had some shit. i'm gonna go get hammered now.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Molescum Contagiosum early last year. Its a harmless and painless strand like warts. Viral and is usually caught by little children because you can pick it up off of anything. It comes and then your body fights it and its gone for good. Scary though because you do a google image search for "red bumps" and it shows you everything from Herpes to HPV to Scabies. I was shitting bricks not knowing what it was...turns out my girl had it too. So were both freaking out because we were both clean before we started seeing each other. She was a cashier and did a lot with kids and Im a waiter so I dont know where we got it but we got it some how....ANYWAYS with it done and gone the scary fact we were told by the doctor was that YES Molescum is harmless and goes away but when found in Adults its recommended to be tested for HIV because usually only HIV positive people contract it.

Yeah we were freaking out but many tests later it was NEGAVITE!!! WOOOHOOO!!

It was just such a relief to find out it wasnt HPV then all of a sudden were blind sided with a might be HIV.

oh and not having medical insurance just made me dump so much cash out for all those tests.

My mother has some type of hepatitis. Can't remember if it's B or C, not that I even know the difference.

I just remember being younger when she found out, and she freaked out and got all the kids tested...we were all fine

same here. my mom got hep c in the 70s from a blood transfusion. she found out just 3 years ago. a is from eating bad shit, b is from sex, and c is from blood to blood contact.... i believe.