One time...

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One time a few years ago when I worked as a roofer I was on the ground doing clean up on a tear off job and one of the guys on the roof dropped his pitchfork. It stuck in the ground like 6 inches away from me. I was almost impaled on some faces of death type shit.

hahaha! that guy with his son was a faggot.

one time i was hella loaded off 4loko walking down the street in downtown seattle at like midnight. so i ask this guy in front of a bar for a cig and he pulls his pack out and hands it to me then says yea tak your pick, so i just walk off with his pack. there was like 17 in there and me and the homie smoked them all at the bus stop, when i got on the bus i threw up all over myself and the window and floor and shit. i hear OH SHIT THIS KID THROWIN UP! im just like im lok'd. got put on POB that night.

woke up the next day with throw up crust all over my jacket but i still rocked that shit, it was cold as shit. and i smelled like throw up.

PUKING ON BUSSES.

POB MOB. I got put down on POB for taking a piss in the middle of the day on the express to Redmond. :lol: All rich white folk.

POB MOB reunion this weekend, Miley. I'll bring the loks.

While i was living in thailand, my old colonel asked me to do a mission for him. The mission was to supply weapons, Stinger missiles, to Afghan freedom fighters, the Mujahideen, who were fighting the Soviets in the Soviet-Afghan War, but i refused. I found out that the colonel got captured in afghanistan and i just had to go in, even though the U.S. government would deny any knowledge of my actions i was if killed or caught. I immediately flew to Pakistan where i met up with Mousa, a weapons supplier who agreed to take me to a village deep in the Afghan desert, close to the Soviet base where the colonel was kept. The Mujahideen in the village were already hesitant to help me in the first place, but were definitely convinced not to help me when their village was attacked by Soviet helicopters after one of Mousa's shop assistants informed the Soviets of my presence. Aided only by Mousa and a young boy named Hamid , i made my way to the Soviet base and started my attempt to free the colonel. My first attempt was unsuccessful and results not only in Hamid getting shot in the leg, but also in me getting shot in the stomach. After escaping from the base, i tend to Hamid's wounds and send him and Mousa away to safety. The next day, i return to the base once again, just in time to rescue the colonel from being tortured with a blow-torch. After rescuing several other prisoners, i stole a helicopter and escaped from the base. However, the helicopter soon crashed and me and the colonel were forced to continue on foot. After a confrontation in a cave, where me and the colonel kill several Russian soldiers, we were confronted by an entire army of Russian tanks. Just as we are about to be overwhelmed by the might of the Soviet Army, the Mujahideen warriors, together with Mousa and Hamid, rode onto the battlefield by the hundreds in an thunderously awe-inspiring cavalry charge, overwhelming the Communists. In the battle, i managed to kill Zaysen by driving a tank into the helicopter Zaysen was flying in. At the end of the battle me and the colonel say goodbye to my Mujahideen friends, and leave Afghanistan to go home. I killed 78 people.