Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
forsit

One time...

Weird things that have happened to you and probably not anyone else.

One time my friends and I were skating this spot when we found a cell phone. It was really nice for it's time (this was a few years back) and it had Colin Quinn's phone number in there. We called it, and it really was him, and he started to get super pissed after about 30 minutes. We got scared and ditched the phone after he threatened us.

I'll save you the time Theo...

3927900319_e1e3590c61.jpg

I've had alot of crazy shit happen to me, from nights of endless partying, to nights of horrible violence, to nights of guns and chases, etc etc, but I don't know if anything has ever been as truely unique as that tale, so I won't even try

However, I must ask...why would you get scared of Colin Quinn?

I don't know, dude. It was like 5 years ago. I was 15 and didn't know who he was exactly. I just knew he was famous or something. And he was just yelling at us saying how he's calling the cops and shit. He was super nice at first now that I think about it. Answering our questions about him being a celebrity shit. Cool story thread, sure.

wow the first time i read that i already thought it said cool story bro... damn internet

A girl I used to work with fucked Pauly Shore and got his number. I got stoned and called him in the Encino Man voice and he was really cool about it. I got an authentic "Wheezin the jew oooooose" outta him.

• Like 1

One time I spit on the ground and a fly landed right where my spit did just a second before thE spit.

I spit on a fly

once in a lifetime shit right there

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now