Strangest thing you've seen hauled on a train?

Grasp

your dumb. don't talk about things you don't know about.

booze gets shipped around by train constantly, mostly in the new TTX boxcars, but I've come across semi-open ones a few times over the years.

we were waiting in minot once 5 or 6 years ago and saw one of the pushers on a waiting train catch fire. Not a strange load per say but still pretty fucking crazy.

You're, not your.

Also, dont correct people and be wrong as well.

Yes, they ship alcohol, wine, beer, and many kinds of drinks/food stuffs in all kinds of cars, not "mostly in the new ttx boxcars"

One warehouse might have a customer who is able to accept their shipments in larger, excess height cars, one of their customers might only want or be able to accept smaller shipments. Its pretty stupid to assume something on a system of such a massive scale.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on being butthurt dude, honestly. Your uncle and brother probably see one customer each, which would explain why they would think they are shipped by ttx mostly.

Although, its nice when people relay ignorance to others, then people who aren't are ahead of them in the game.

I do like how my farts smell sometimes, is that what you mean?

The difference between me and most of these folks eddy, is that when i hear something, i look to see if its true. I base most of what i know on things i see, things i read, things i experience.

You'd be equally frustrated to hear completely wrong information being spurted out.

For example. werent you a little angered to hear that sarah palin was spreading lies about death panels, something that was completely untrue? I suppose i should just take the same stance with these idiots as i do with those idiots, just realize they are morons and dont respond, and keep my hard earned info to my fucking self.

^don't talk to grown men when you have no idea.

I do get worked up about this shit because I come online and see a new generation that's flushing shit down the fucking toilet.This isn't just a fucking online argument to me it's my fucking life, and a lot of my good friends lives as well.

If you don't know how to conduct yourself as a fucking tramp GET THE FUCK OUT. everybodiy's a smart ass who hasn't lived a real goddamn day in this world, I know I won't run into any of you in a jungle because you wont be out there, period.

I'm done with with this kid's corner. peace.

I do get worked up about this shit because I come online and see a new generation that's flushing shit down the fucking toilet.This isn't just a fucking online argument to me it's my fucking life, and a lot of my good friends lives as well.

If you don't know how to conduct yourself as a fucking tramp GET THE FUCK OUT. everybodiy's a smart ass who hasn't lived a real goddamn day in this world, I know I won't run into any of you in a jungle because you wont be out there, period.

It's silly to think that I'm right, and you're partly right, but its your life.

so u and your friends spend ur lives arguing...how..pointless...

boxes of wine from cali. i found them hiddin in the woods off the tracks. talking big stacks of boxes filled with bottles. I have to say ill prob never drink wine again. fuck that shit. later that week one of my friends was tellin me about his buddies stealing the bottles out of a box car that was stopped. i guess we beat them to their loot. haha

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
i heard once these dudes stole cheese from a coldcar and sold it too a ghetto gas station that made pizza haha

Hell, I'd believe this flat out...I've see people break into a store that had burned down the night before to 'steal' the stuff that was still inside (that hadn't been burnt)...

...because the Arabs that owned the store set that shit on fire and told people that there was still good shit inside.

Shame that the yards in my area are mostly used for shipping cars and chemicals...so nothing special ever comes through here except the Ringling Bros. circus trains once a year...I'll see about getting some pics the next time they roll through.

i heard once these dudes stole cheese from a coldcar and sold it too a ghetto gas station that made pizza haha

the current pizza place i work at has had a string of cheese thefts. we're talking a 100 pounds of shredded cheese. They sell em to mom and pop pizza stores for big profit. I once saw a "It takes a criminal" type show that was all about breaking into trains and shit. lucrative business right there.