Strangest thing you've seen hauled on a train?

Grasp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

^^^^Thats a no shitter, back in my younger days (93-94ish) we where in a yard and came up on a railbox that somebody else had broke in to that was about 2/3 full of bud tall boys, the 24oz'ers, just case after case of em. All painting ceased and we loaded a mini van and a 1974 buick omega as full as we could and bounced. I have absolutly no memory of the month that followed.:krunk:

• Like 1

I haven't seen anything too odd being hauled. I did see a flat bed with a table and chairs on it once. I'm sure some people were being funny and set up a car game on the train, lol wish I could have had pictures... Could have made for great captions and dry humor.

To make up for the extremely lame 'strangest thing hauled' story

Weird+pics.jpg

why is it spo hard to believe a boxcar full of corona? how the fuck do you think they ship beer? or whiskey? or any alcohol?

i could go right now and break into boxcars full of beer if i wanted to.

big fucking deal.

In those big 18 wheelers that anyone sees on highways....

U mad?

Go steal some beer and calm down....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boxcars of Corona roll all the time, I painted em regularly at one layup for years before it closed down. I'd sometimes do the wall side and I'd be standing on broken Corona bottles from stray cases that got smashed during shipment or unloading. Never racked any though. The few times I've seen loaded cars with the door cracked it was either 500-lb rolls of paper or one time big cans of tomato sauce. I did rack one can of sauce. The load had shifted and a pallet was broken and cans were all over the place so I didn't blow the spot.

4-3-00_veefer.jpg.a2b50fe01abc87f3e14203a6cd3a91ed.jpg

5-11-00_chino_teo.jpg.59d01a30623e21d0197fd908ef092083.jpg

In those big 18 wheelers that anyone sees on highways....

U mad?

Go steal some beer and calm down....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

your dumb. don't talk about things you don't know about.

booze gets shipped around by train constantly, mostly in the new TTX boxcars, but I've come across semi-open ones a few times over the years.

we were waiting in minot once 5 or 6 years ago and saw one of the pushers on a waiting train catch fire. Not a strange load per say but still pretty fucking crazy.

your dumb. don't talk about things you don't know about.

booze gets shipped around by train constantly, mostly in the new TTX boxcars, but I've come across semi-open ones a few times over the years.

we were waiting in minot once 5 or 6 years ago and saw one of the pushers on a waiting train catch fire. Not a strange load per say but still pretty fucking crazy.

we went to a bar in minot.

i dont think they liked us much.