500 days of summer

seeking

i kinda felt like she was a dumb bitch in this role too, but dude was a cupcakin' motherfucker who couldnt keep her interested as well. i've dated girls like that, one minute it's all good and the next they're on some other shit. most girls are stupid as fuck and don't know what they want. if dude was a man, he'd a hit that shit right and let her know what she wants and had her makin' sammiches in the kitchen after.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She (well, her character) sounds like someone I dated a few years ago...the only difference being that I was the one trying to not get caught up. For some reason I went along with it against my better judgment.

Everything was cool for about three months, till she pulled the most amazing 180 I've ever seen. It was one of those "I really thought you were all right and now I never want to speak to you again" about-faces...then she started acting really crazy, which made it a lot easier for me to say "I told you so" and write her off.

selfish shit? she went through the whole movie telling that fool she doesnt want a relationship or whatever, this fool couldn't take it so he forced her into one, then she bounced.

they were fuckin and having fun and that douche had to ruin it by trying to get all serious.

Were your eyes open during the movie? Shes a cunt. PERIOD

Shes a selfish bitch,she wanted to have her cake and eat it too. I cant stand people like this. You have to just fuck and fly out of there if you don't "do relationships". Not all this cutesy "oh lets pretend to be married at fucking Ikea" shit. She knew how he felt. She should have known what a mess it would become and just found another dick to ride.

Zooey still wins irl though.

They should have called this "2 Hours of Shit".

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA PEEEROPS - but it wasnt all that bad, it is still something you dont tell your friends you saw, since yall are not my friends, here is my take on it.

I unfortunatley saw it in an airplane, I think the story is about her leaving him cause he has a small dick. she married, naturally, a dude with a big dick. she cant marry a small dicked man. no woman should, thatd what i was thinking.

anyway, she aint that fine, yall are trippin, shes average as fuck and white as shit.

unfortunatey sometimes i see a seeking thread i remember when he posted his dick on this board for all to see, and by complete surprise, cause some hoe posted her tits and requested it from him. fuck. i wish i could forget.... am i gay?

unfortunatey sometimes i see a seeking thread i remember when he posted his dick on this board for all to see, and by complete surprise, cause some hoe posted her tits and requested it from him. fuck. i wish i could forget.... am i gay?

um, this definitely and most absolutely did not happen. not sure who you're confusing me with, but it wasn't me.

This is a tragically beautiful movie because you really can see both sides to the story. If you watch it twice back to back the first time you're going to think Zooey's character is a bitch. Second time you're going to think Joseph's character is a pussy who said a lot of wrong shit at the right moments. Ultimately you believe it went the way it did for a fair amount of reasons. I make all my friends see it so I can point and laugh at how painfully stupid they all are.

Soundtrack is hot, the characters remind me of all my retarded friends (they're all retarded), and the only thing that's not believable is for an architectural major to think LA is nice.

Doesnt Zooey play in some band? I go for more of the Feist type.