500 days of summer

seeking

my girl made me watch this the other night finally. not that i was totally opposed, since it starred zoe deschanel, who is pretty much the most adorable creature on earth. or atleast was until i watched this movie.

fuck this bitch. fuck all bitches like her. being all adorable and cute and perfect till they pull some seflish ass faggot shit and bug out for no reason. bitch die, real talk.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am getting old. shit happens, what can you do?

the movie is actually pretty good. the way the story is laid out is real rad. super interesting. it's great until the ending...

you cant make a movie about the most adorable girl ever, make you totally fall in love with her, then be like 'naw, son, you cant have her, she just finna string you along for 8 months, telling you how special you are, then next thing you know, she makes up some bullshit excuse to dip cause bitch is shook, then SNAP, that scandalous hoe gets married to some sucker who picked her up in a coffee shop by talking about books, meanwhile she still trying to be all adorable up in your face, making sure you're still in love with her even though you cant have her.'

fuuuuuuuuck that shit dude, die hoe.

oh, don't read all that if you want to be surprised by what this dastardly bitch does in the movie.

selfish shit? she went through the whole movie telling that fool she doesnt want a relationship or whatever, this fool couldn't take it so he forced her into one, then she bounced.

they were fuckin and having fun and that douche had to ruin it by trying to get all serious.

he didnt force her into a relationship, they wound up having a relationship, then she tried popping shit like 'i told you so'. thats not real life though. you string someone along for 9 months, being all cute, telling someone how special they are, you gotta expect they're gonna get attached. its not like she was keeping it strictly fuck an dip or something. she was being a girlfriend, playing the girlfriend roll, then skeeting out when she got shook rather than dealing with her own shit. fuck that son.

sure, its on him, but bitches is evil. who goes into a relationship saying shit like 'man, i cant wait to be in a relationship with you?' even if you feel that, you gotta say you wanna take shit slow, or just be casual, cause you'll sound like a crazy lunatic if you;'re talking about marriage at day one.

he didnt force her into a relationship, they wound up having a relationship, then she tried popping shit like 'i told you so'. thats not real life though. you string someone along for 9 months, being all cute, telling someone how special they are, you gotta expect they're gonna get attached. its not like she was keeping it strictly fuck an dip or something. she was being a girlfriend, playing the girlfriend roll, then skeeting out when she got shook rather than dealing with her own shit. fuck that son.

Yep. This is what I was saying when I saw this last night too. And they tried to make it look like it was all dudes fault with that 10 second scene in the coffee shop when he was with some girl he knew and she said the same shit that boxcars said.

I think this situation happens to everyone once in their life though, male or female.