Payback, I knew you bitch niggas from way back

Witness me strapped with Macs, knew I wouldn't play that

All you old rappers trying to advance

It's all over now, take it like a man

Niggas lookin like Larry Holmes, flabby and sick

Tryin to player hate on my shit, you eat a fat dick

Let it be known this is how you made me

Lovin how I got you niggas crazy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rent movie every week.

Blockbuster Online owns Netflix all day. Last time I compared the two BlockBuster actually had a wider selection of titles. Concerts, skate vids, documentaries, netflix was hurting on that. Plus with blockbuster online you can swap your online rentals in the stores a few times a month to unlimited depending on the plan.

I'm not on the downloading movies tip and probably never will be, watching bad quality shit on a computer screen sitting in a computer chair sucks ass. Plus I got a 50 inch plasma with a blu ray underneath it. Fuck dvd.

You realize with an hdmi cable and $100 video card (if your computer is new you probably have this capability all ready)

you could watch all the free high quality hd you want on that 50 inch and not pay a dime.

Literally download 1080p movies for free and watch them without fucking with disks, paying extra bills and all that.

As soon as it's released it's on Demonoid and sometimes before it's released.

there is an independent video store i would sometimes frequent.

i rented there maybe two months ago.

i use redbox a lot too.

but. i think i made the decision literally a couple of days ago, to sign up for netflix.

i'm happy to see the demise of blockbuster. never a good business. i remember their exorbitant late fees before that class action lawsuit. sheesh we're talkin back in the 80s and 90s ha

You realize with an hdmi cable and $100 video card (if your computer is new you probably have this capability all ready)

you could watch all the free high quality hd you want on that 50 inch and not pay a dime.

Literally download 1080p movies for free and watch them without fucking with disks, paying extra bills and all that.

As soon as it's released it's on Demonoid and sometimes before it's released.

aside from the computer and the tv, it cost me 30 dollars for the cable that's long enough, 20 to route it through the surround sound system. insta-HD setup for way cheaper than anything you've done before. shits great. make sure you set the correct aspect ratio/cropping on the video program you use and such (i use vlc. such as any sane man should), and you're golden.

when i was a kid i would always just keep blockbuster games and movies for like years. I ended up oweing them like literally hundreds of dollars. One day i took the games and shit back and was like yeah my brother lost these games and uhh i had no idea how much money was owed and ill go get him. Then i never went back there and they closed down a few months later. Like id ever pay back 2 years of late fees. I dont even have a brother.

fuck block buster, back in the day they were dope but they fell off long ago.

Swamp --I remember Major Video. Hollywood Video bought out a lot of them.

Is "Acme Video" still over on Hope? It's two blocks in from Wickendon towards Brown. It's a small independent place, and they had the best fucking selection. This was right before the DVD boom. I remember they had a copy of "Stations Elevated" and "Hated: The GG Allen Story." I still have the membership card to that place in my wallet. It's 15 years old now. FUCK!!

damn...ive never used netflix....i dont use my on demand...and i dont use torrents to watch movies.....matter of fact, last movie i rented was 4 days ago...i rented gran tourino from hollywood video.

but payback is a bitch...when 2 blockbusters and a hollywood moved into the neighborhood, 2 mom and pop video stores went out of business.

• 2 months later...
I have a few friends like you and it baffles me. why watch a movie if you aren't going to watch a movie?? if you want background noise put on the fucking television.

My boy has ADD or some shit and even during an AMAZING movie, he fucking plays little games on his phone like brick attack or whatever. It annoys me.