It snowed in Orlando last night...

Spitfire15

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeeeah, that sounds good, and people in Florida would be glad to hear that argument once we get daily high temps in the 60's again but... at the moment, it's kind of like you're dangling a sandwich over a garbage pit in front of a bunch of starving Sudanese while telling them that you're just gonna toss the sandwich because people in Ethiopoa are REALLY starving. Plus, it's a really good sandwich, like a french roll or a pressed cuban.

I'll probably be moving back down to Jacksonville in a few months here after living in Minnesota for over six years. I'll have the best of both worlds in terms of experience in dealing with the extremities of weather.

In Florida, people drive 75-80 in the rain like it's nothing. Up here, people can't handle it, yet they have the balls to try to do 70 in the snow. I was driving Wisconsin once, and it was POURING, and I was doing 75 - motherfuckers were flashing high beams at me. They just don't know.

• Like 1

I just got to florida sunday, i was in maine. i keep seeing people walk around in hats and scarfs and shit while im walking around in a t-shirt, fucking marks! i have yet to find a place to buy some nice paints or a good place to paint. i found one building in orlando that was covered with some awesome pieces. don't complain about the cold, lets paint!

wha.. wha.. WHAT?!! crazy mark!

anyway i stopped by sam flax's today and it is by far the best art store i have been to, besides the retarded old lady that couldn't work the register. there is some crazy paint on the side and an amazing selection of montana shit. now i just need to make some skrilla'