Haircuts and Hairstyles................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have long hair for a guy, past my shoulders. For some reason lots of girls that I smoke weed with say that I look like the guy from blind melon...

I guess thats a compliment considering he pissed on a 12 year old girl (much like R kelly) and did and shit load of cocaine then died.

I get a #2 with a low bald fade every Friday or Saturday depending on what im doing.

this..

one on the sides, two on the top...

i havent gotten my shit cut in a couple weeks though

its gettin kinda long.. plus niggas at the shop wanna charge a dub

i'd rather smoke a blunt with my nigga and have him cut my shit for free..

I used to go to the first Atomic as a young'n, but haven't been in a long time. I still see Pete and Pumpkin alot though as I still live in the neighborhood, real good dudes

Never been to GQ...only thing I've ever heard about them was that they were employing that rat fuck Simr

Dude I go to is a little hole in the wall spot on Elmwood, but he's got some serious skills

i dont kno much about either shop, i just kno those are the two in the lime light out there. i met that dude buster from gq he seems aight. most the time the whole in the wall places are better. all the places made into a chain of barbershops start to lack quality because they are more focus on making money and not knockin out good cuts