Haircuts and Hairstyles................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iag9z

ice blue/grey undershave/bowlcut tpwf dome zone

i usually wear the top combed or slicked back, but it needs to be trimmed/faded

i get all of the laid by all of the babes in the streets i'm a legend in the hood i'm a rapist

:edit: well, that picture didn't show up. so fuck you.

my cat is famous and so are you

:double edit: let's try this iag9z.jpg

i'm a grown ass man not a little lesbian btw

i caught your gay ass wondering

you psychic faggot

:triple edit: super og Alert made my hair it's own facebook page

^^LOLZ I saw this thread title and I thought to myself, "where is feed yer ego".

i quit that 3 week nonstop drug and crazy bitch sex binge cold turkey by dying my hair non stop

cool way to start 2013 or something

did more work last night and today

also, my homie sells bootleg dvds at the barber shop in aurora...so ill probably start getting free fades on the undershave

clearly, few are prepared to even attempt to fuck with my dougie

nh

• 3 weeks later...

I'm gonna make a serious post because im drunk

normally I shave my head a zero (im 34 done this since I was 13) but I recently grew out a beard and that shit is getting pretty unkempt so I've not shaved my head.

Now I am a gingerish white dude (devil spawn blah blah) but my hair grows into a big afro it is so thick. So do I grow a ZZtop beard and afro or shave all that shit off?

And if I grow it do I need to look after a beard apart from trimming it to look neat?

• 3 years later...
I'm gonna make a serious post because im drunk

normally I shave my head a zero (im 34 done this since I was 13) but I recently grew out a beard and that shit is getting pretty unkempt so I've not shaved my head.

Now I am a gingerish white dude (devil spawn blah blah) but my hair grows into a big afro it is so thick. So do I grow a ZZtop beard and afro or shave all that shit off?

And if I grow it do I need to look after a beard apart from trimming it to look neat?

I bic mine. Also, my moustachioed friend, my beard hair is always brown/red. Hair on my head is brown.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
Just now, AEROSOLE1125 said:

THE BEST GRAFFITI WRITER HAIRCUT IS LONG IN THE FRONT AND SHORT IN THE BACK WHEN I HAD MY HAIR LIKE THAT I WAS COMING UP WITH IDEAS LIKE A MOTHAFUCKE

AYE YALL NEED TO QUIT NEGATIVE LIKING MY SHIT

Then maybe contribute something of substance. Id tag that last one as 'fuck boi' but im all out of props for today.

Archived