Haircuts and Hairstyles................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 50million

ceramic_hair_straightener_6_69529.jpg

i straighten my hair every morning, no matter what.

i just dyed my hair brown for the first time ever. darkest its ever been....it looks pretty good.

T;7030662']What you rocking and Who and How Often you get your shit cut permed' date=' weaved, braided, dyed whatever.[/quote']

I've got a sapphire blue helicopter weave that sparks once every hour.

I've got a Walter Sobchak beard.

walter_sobchak.jpg

I buzz cut my own hair and just do the beard at the same length. I do it maybe once a month, and I'm procrastinating doing it right now. I hate shaving and hair cuts.

Yeah I'm the same but I normally get a four on the sides. Depending on the barbers skill sometimes it has to be a three.

Also do any of you hate getting that super straight short trimming on the neck. I swear whiteboys like me should only get a natural taper, my neck gets itchy as fuck when they razor that shit.

My barbers have used the straight razor to keep that shit clean as fuck, don't want to rock the hairy neck or have to come back 1 week later.

• Like 1

My barbers have used the straight razor to keep that shit clean as fuck, don't want to rock the hairy neck or have to come back 1 week later.

I've always heard that using a razor on your neckhairs will make them grow back thicker causing you to have to stay ontop of that shit more frequently.

Reverse neckbeard ftl.

I shave my head to a 1 all over in the summer, and in the winter let it grow out a few inches on top with a temp. Usually I just have a hat on, or leave it messy, but if I need to gel it and look decent it's either a faux hawk or curly (depending on how long it is).

I used to go religiously every single week, but lately I've been slacking and going every 2, sometimes even 3

Oh yeah, and my barber is an official thug ass Dominican dude who did time for murder in DR. He's mad funny and chill, but I've definitely seen him turn real scary on muthafuckas a few times. He loves me cuz I always tip him good, even tossing him $40-50 at Christmas time. He stays tellin muthafuckas "Yo I've been cuttin his hair mad years, this my fucking nigga" in his heavy ass accent haha